crestedbutte 12-Jul-19
Ninnescah hog 15-Jul-19
MDW 16-Jul-19
crestedbutte 18-Jul-19
crestedbutte 06-Aug-19
12-Jul-19

crestedbutte's embedded Photo
crestedbutte's embedded Photo
The KBA would like to invite you, your families and friends to the 2019 KBA Summer Rendezvous to be held on August 10-11 at the Ninnescah Bowhunters Range between Viola & Clearwater, KS.

Also, are you a Rockstar when it comes to making homemade salsa? Sure, whatever I bet you are? Well if so, BRING-IT and your best homemade salsa and enter it in our "SALSA SHOWDOWN" competition.

Saturday night, Aug. 10th dinner will be a HOG ROAST with normal kinds of sides and a free-will donation will be accepted.

Ninnescah Bowhunters Range Directions: From Clearwater, go 6 miles west to 215th St. West. Turn North. Range is 1/4 mile north. Look for signs at the blacktop road.

Questions Call: Brad 620-546-4230 or Henry 316-305-9711

15-Jul-19
10769 S. 215th St. West. Viola,Ks. For google map users

16-Jul-19
Save a little bit of room for me! I plan to be there for some of the weekend anyhow. may bring out a few of the widows things to sell.

18-Jul-19
Just FYI, we’re going to have a LANTERN SHOOT that Saturday evening 8/10/19. It’ll be 2 rounds of 5 targets. There will be lanterns at the targets but bring a headlamp to see from the shooting stake. We might be able to come up with more lanterns but with today’s headlamps, lanterns are pretty hard to come by.

In the coming weeks, look for updates and info. regarding “other” interesting and challenging shoots we have planned during the Rendezvous weekend. Hope to see you there.

06-Aug-19
Do you have your salsa recipes perfected for this coming weekend yet? FYI, a RUNNING DEER SHOOT contest has been added to this weekends shooting events. Who is gonna connect and who is going to whifff?

• Sitka Gear