Dusktildawn 25-Jul-19
Highlife 25-Jul-19
Dusktildawn 26-Jul-19
Highlife 26-Jul-19
Highlife 26-Jul-19
LawDog12 29-Jul-19
17-Jul-19

DMTJAGER's Link
I need new strings on my bow and are considering "Strictly Archery" in Shorewood Illinois. They have an impressive looking website and some good reviews but I would like to hear from anyone who has had first hand experience with them especially if you had them put new strings on your compound. I've included a link to their WS. Thanks, DMT/J

17-Jul-19
They redid a buddies bow plus warranty work he had no issues. BTW he didn't buy the bow from them and was treated as a long time customer.

17-Jul-19
I’ll be sending a week in Naperville in August. May have to take my bow and shoot in the evenings to decompress.

18-Jul-19
I've shot thier range once it was well lit.

20-Jul-19
The range is EXCELLENT. I do all my own work so I can't comment on their work. They have been there a long time and I know friends who have bought multiple bows from them.

25-Jul-19
They have done work on my bow and also my buddies bow. New strings,servings and replaced limbs. His bow was messed up by another shop in Aurora and they were able to get him back in the woods in a hurry. Always friendly and honest. Decent supply of items for sale in shop as well.

25-Jul-19
I do believe I know that shop in Aurora ....

26-Jul-19
Starts with "Knock"....2 people I trust had BIG problems there!

26-Jul-19

26-Jul-19
Man many years ago that's where you went for strings

29-Jul-19
I've had them do work on my bow, no complaints. Got custom made strings, cables and yolks and full tune done. Range is very nice

• Sitka Gear