Bowhunter s 22-Jul-19
Bowhunting 5C 23-Jul-19
Thunderflight 23-Jul-19
Bowhunting 5C 24-Jul-19
Thunderflight 24-Jul-19
Teeton 25-Jul-19
Thunderflight 25-Jul-19
18-Jul-19
Is there a list of properties owned by PP&L that allow hunting?

19-Jul-19
Please?

19-Jul-19
As a shareholder of PPL, they sold off all of their generating power plants a few years back to Talen Energy. I think Talen then became part of Riverstone? Not sure who owns the properties now.

19-Jul-19
Don’t know about the others, but Lake Wallenpaupack is now owned and operated by Brookfield Renewable.

19-Jul-19
The place im looking for info on iin Perry County is listed as being owned by PPL.

20-Jul-19
That’s just how they spell “people” in Perry County. :)

(I kid, I kid!!)

20-Jul-19
Here's one that me and some guys from work have been throwing around a whole new subject, let's have a state gamelands in every county that only allows bowhunting. Wv has one place and there's a nice deer herd and some fine bucks on that property.

22-Jul-19
Bowhunter S: Do we really need to alienate any more hunters further? SGL for archery only in Pa? Really.. ? The gun guys would loose their minds and they would just go buy more xbows than they do.. Stop it man..

22-Jul-19
I know, it would be nice thou, but I'm talking just archery ,no crossbows neither in those property's , crossbows are not archery to me and I wish they would of kept it how it was if u had a handicap then you could shoot a crossgun I mean crossbow.

22-Jul-19
Crossbows came into archery for more money.

23-Jul-19
Preaching to the choir my son... The battle for Pa was fought, and the bow hunters lost. And it's been some time now.. Let it go man, let it go. The gun guys got their inclusion, the PGC got the $ infusion and the bow hunters of Pa got the shaft, literally. We lost in a lot of ways, no coming back now...

23-Jul-19
So back to the main topic.

There is a chunk of land owned by PPL near my place. Does anyone know how or who to ask permission to hunt it?

24-Jul-19
I was under the impression that all PECO and PPL properties were off limits to hunting. I spend an awful lot of time in 5C+D and have family and friends that are near the PPL. Last I heard they were off limits. And a lot of the lines are posted as well. I know PECO is brutal with their properties, especially in 5D+C.

24-Jul-19
Well crap

25-Jul-19
Across from my business there is or was not sure if it's still ppl a 350 acres of ppl. I know it was not posted and ppl would not give permission to hunt on it. But for years everyone hunted on it and one ever got chased. All I ever heard was if asked u got a no. But like I said no one got chased off. Could be just how the person in charge of this one pp&l property handle it.

25-Jul-19

• Sitka Gear