Huntskifishcook 23-Jul-19
Will 24-Jul-19
Huntskifishcook 24-Jul-19
Moons22 24-Jul-19
hickstick 26-Jul-19
22-Jul-19

bigsevig's embedded Photo
was fishing with bare feet. ended up in e.r. took 1 hr to remove. nub of branch...

22-Jul-19

22-Jul-19
Ouch !! That sucks

22-Jul-19
That looks like it's gonna be sore for a while. Good advice . Nothing like a good pair of water shoes.

23-Jul-19
Ouch - heal well!

Did that once fishing on the millers river. stepped off a rock, and crushed an unseen beer bottle. a chunk went through my waders boot and into my foot... OUCH!

23-Jul-19

Huntskifishcook's embedded Photo
Huntskifishcook's embedded Photo
I hope it doesn't mess up the rest of your summer fishing! I'll add you should probably wear shoes while running with your dog. I was running with my dog and she decided to take a hard right into my foot. Obviously a broken Pinky and then a couple other things going on that aren't so obvious.

23-Jul-19

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
Nuthin here. Just got discharged from the hospital AGAIN. Just wanted to share a pic of my pretty yellow hospital socks.

23-Jul-19
HFC your foot is gross lmao. Slayer hope you’re doin alright, stay the hell outta that hospital. Bigsev, lesson learned, always wearing shoes in the water! Ouch!

23-Jul-19
Get better guys, no more hospitals! Funny thing, after reading this thread I was playing basketball with the boys and sprained my ankle! Lol. I'm starting to realize at 45 I probably can't do the things I used to, but that won't stop me from trying. On a positive note, the boy just got home for good, that 4 years flew by! He'll be in the whitetail woods with good old dad in the fall. Can't wait!

23-Jul-19
Haha, Moons, it was gross. Doc snapped it back into place this morning. First doc at urgent care the other day said I needed a pin put in and 2 months of recovery. With bear season approaching I would have had it amputated before I did that for a damn pinky.

Hope you're doing alright drslyr.

Eastie, great news about your boy!

24-Jul-19
Eastie that's awesome man!

drslyr - pulling for you brother. take care of that ticker ok!

Joe... Just a flesh wound. And just to make Moons feel weird - hot foot (insert Rex Ryan joke there!)

24-Jul-19
You guys are going to give me complex, moons thinks it's gross, Will thinks it's hot, I'm so confused.

24-Jul-19
Hahahahahaha too funny

26-Jul-19

hickstick's Link
Lets all put our "best foot forward" hahahaha

• Sitka Gear