Boone 22-Jul-19
Aces11 24-Jul-19
obsessed 30-Jul-19
Z Barebow 30-Jul-19
Boone 30-Jul-19
obsessed 07-Aug-19
jmiller 15-Aug-19
22-Jul-19
I'm thinking of bow hunting north Dakota in a year or two and have just started doing research I was wondering has anyone bow hunted Sheyenne National Grassland is located in southeastern North Dakota? Or should I look into other spots in north Dakota

24-Jul-19
I have never hunted that part of the state. If it’s like the western part of the state I am guessing you won’t have to battle crowds during the week.

30-Jul-19
that area generally gets hit hard in the winters. Check the fish and game population numbers.

30-Jul-19
There are deer there. A unique place for SE ND. I don't see high numbers within grasslands. If you are coming from out of state, it might be difficult to get them dialed in during a week long hunt.

30-Jul-19
Yes I am coming from out of state. Actually western Wisconsin. According to Google it will be a 6 hour 20 minute drive. When time comes I plan on making a trip out for a long weekend to scout before coming back to hunt

07-Aug-19
If the area where you are going is like here in 3B1, you will see a lot of road hunters they drive around see a deer and jump out of the pickup and start flinging arrows 80-90 yards then try to figure out if they hit it or not! or you may find one sitting in your stand when you get there or they just load up your blind and take it! LOL

15-Aug-19
The deer numbers are relatively low in the Grasslands. It's a beautiful area, but you will have to work to find deer.

• Sitka Gear