GAFFER1 29-Jul-19
Shawn 30-Jul-19
Shawlerbrook 31-Jul-19
Trial153 09-Aug-19
Pat Lefemine 16-Aug-19
Shawlerbrook 18-Aug-19
25-Jul-19

CAMP DAVID's Link
Here is the 2019 DMP availability chart. I'm in 9X and I'm glad that again the quota is low. Predation is out of control.

29-Jul-19
thanks for sharing

30-Jul-19
I hunt 4B and 4J and 4J is overrun with deer, took a ride a couple days ago at dusk and counted 63 deer in less than a mile stretch and a total of 100 deer in about a 4 mile ride. 4B has quite a few deer but I think DEC is out of touch with their numbers! Shawn

31-Jul-19
Here in my part of 7M deer numbers are pretty high. Saw more deer after the season last year than I have in years. We are seeing way more older bucks probably due to less hunters in general and more being selective. Looks like permit numbers here are the same as last year where many got two.

09-Aug-19
considering that 4B is giving out close to 3000 permits ( thats 18 permits per square mile!!!)and 4J gives out unlimited permits how are they out of touch with their number if you saying the units are over run with deer?

16-Aug-19
In our unit 6k, I think the DEC does a nice job with doe management. Now their buck management is a different story. There basically is no buck management, just appeasement.

18-Aug-19
I my little area of 7M, we are seeing buck management conducted by many hunters voluntarily and the dramatic drop in hunter numbers and hunter ‘s time in the woods. I know I will take heat from some, but statewide AR’s would be disastrous for our sport long term. Just 50+ years of experience and a Wildlife Biologist degrees opinion.

• Sitka Gear