stagetek 30-Jul-19
Reggiezpop 30-Jul-19
Reggiezpop 31-Jul-19
Two Feathers 31-Jul-19
Reggiezpop 31-Jul-19
GVS 01-Aug-19
Huntcell 01-Aug-19
29-Jul-19
It's very refreshing to receive the Stumpshooter as I did today. Articles are great read! Kudos to all involved but special shoutout to Bill at Big foot. Fred Kasch is a great shoot to attend. Any of the shoots are great to attend at any of the clubs. I will support the WTA until I no longer can.

30-Jul-19
TTT

30-Jul-19
Excellent magazine! The staff does a great job!

30-Jul-19
Always enjoy reading it. Excellent magazine.

30-Jul-19
You didn’t read it, Slicer

31-Jul-19
Where did you read it?

31-Jul-19
Mine came in the mail today. I keep thinking I want to do the October hunt but never do it.

31-Jul-19
Right...

01-Aug-19
Always a great read. I enjoy seeing everyone's success pics. Keep in mind this is strictly driven by member content.

Doug does a great job putting it all together.

01-Aug-19

Huntcell 's embedded Photo
Huntcell 's embedded Photo

Huntcell 's Link
Until now never seen or heard of it or them. Of course my world is somewhat small.

Did a google search and found the website. http://www.wistradarchers.com/stumpshooter.htm

Interesting albeit small group about 500 members. What they don’t have for size they make up for with effort, constantly putting themselves out there at shows events and gatherings. The magazine is quite impressively done in at high level manner for such a small organization. One interesting find on the website was the obituary page, under heading ‘Last Arrow’, seemed strange at first but read thru some and found them to be a compelling read. Some interesting people passed at much to young of age.

• Sitka Gear