Babysaph 01-Aug-19
Huntbow 02-Aug-19
Babysaph 02-Aug-19
gobbler 02-Aug-19
Turk 02-Aug-19
Babysaph 02-Aug-19
Bkbowhunter 02-Aug-19
29-Jul-19
I’m thinking really hard about doing a Kentucky public land hunt next year. Something I’ve wanted to do for some time. So does anyone know 2 different public land options. Close to the WVA state line. And anyone have any experience doing this???

30-Jul-19
There is good information on the KY Hunting website. It lists the public land and gives a discription of each one and any special hunting regulations that they msy have.

31-Jul-19
Thanks I looked it up think I found some. Not a user friendly as wva dnr site. At least to me

31-Jul-19
And the WV site is. LOL. But I am a computer illiterate . Good luck on your hunt.

01-Aug-19
My hunting in eastern KY has been on leased land. My nephew lives in central KY and he says the hunting is good on Public land in central KY. Good quality bucks and very little pressure during bow season

01-Aug-19
From what I’ve seen their season starts around the first of September. Lots of buck still in velvet. That’s one thing. Plus I’ve never hunted out of wva.

01-Aug-19
They still eat good. Velvet not withstanding.,

02-Aug-19
I hunted Western Kentucky opening week. You better take a Thermacell.

02-Aug-19
Do thermacells really work?

02-Aug-19
I think they do.

02-Aug-19
Babysaph,

I love my thermacell’s

02-Aug-19
Thanks guys

02-Aug-19
Mine works good I take it every time I go scouting. Amazon has the pads that are fresh earth scent

• Sitka Gear