Shawn 02-Aug-19
31-Jul-19

Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
So I took the advice and I'm only going to my spot about every two weeks and that's only to throw down bait. I did end up setting up the blind the following day to. I ended up getting this really cool pic. The big one I'm after is sniffing my blind and he seemed to have brought a friend along.. got a ton of pics of this spike to. Anyone else got any trail cam pics?

31-Jul-19
Wtf!!! I did not add that second photo and have no idea where it came from!! I was putting up the picture of the spike and that came up!! I dont even have that pic!! Lol

31-Jul-19

Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
Swk my secret ingridient!!!

31-Jul-19
That nice orange on the top is wildgame persimmon. The deer love it around here. They kill it

01-Aug-19
What is your blind up against? Looks like a bridge abutment.

01-Aug-19

DeerDan's embedded Photo
DeerDan's embedded Photo
Get him Shawn! I have one decent buck on cam that looks like he has tumors all over him. Anyone see these before?

01-Aug-19
Mega ticks??

01-Aug-19
Looks like one my wife shot years ago with Papiloma virus - which creates those warts.

Shawn, that's a LOT of bucks!

01-Aug-19

Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
Brian m I do not know. It's a massive huge wall.. no one at this property knows what it is. Whatever it is it was a huge job. Those blocks are massive.. the wall is also well over 100yds long so its huge! I'm at the end of it. This is the area I posted last year that is absolutely shredded with massive rubs. You can see one to the right in the picture.

02-Aug-19
Mafia blocks..probably some stalled state job..your in the groton area, could be electric boat future site lot..or I'm just throwing poop at a wall..lol

02-Aug-19

Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
I think I found out who's wall it is. Must be the neighboring apartment complex. Here's an above shot if the wall. The first pic is at the end where I am. Then you can see the wall goes all the way down and is in there complex. The area in front of the wall is a swamp. Maybe a retaining wall?

• Sitka Gear