Flinger 02-Aug-19
smokey 02-Aug-19
Drop Tine 02-Aug-19
Novice 04-Aug-19
Hoot 04-Aug-19
01-Aug-19

Ruger1022's embedded Photo
Ruger1022's embedded Photo
A guy walked in the dealership 1 day & we talked about vehicles & Archery. As he left he said ," check out Bowsite .com you'll like it ."

For the next 10 years we battled on Bowsite & traded hunting clothes for firearms. He got a pile of guns & I,m still up to my ass in hunting clothes . Great clothes. The guys name was Jeff , owner of Gray Wolf Woolens.

I met a bunch of Bowsiters in person. Went on hunts with some of them to Alberta, SK , CO , WY , ILL & always had a great time .NEVER met a bad bowsiter.

My ego rubbed some Bowsiters the wrong way & that's ok . I get it .

Baiting issue ? 3 Bowsiters know the details . 1 of them can explain what happened after Nov1st if anyone cares .

I need to step away . I have a sick Wife ( 108 lbs ) & a prob Lem grandson that need attention.

Good luck & God bless

01-Aug-19
Ruger 1022 sorry to hear but I understand. I read post on occasion. Many of the discussion digress into worthless banter. Prefer positive dialog and learn. Spend significantly more time on trapperman.com , very educational for my trapping passion I also have. Best of luck with your wife and grandson the most important parts of your life.

01-Aug-19
Ruger

Sorry to hear brother, here opinions don't matter as much as the brotherhood we all share. We disagree often but I'm sure we would all have each others back. If you need help with anything please don't hesitate to ask I've only been on here 2 years but have gained much knowledge from your posts. Best of luck

01-Aug-19
Ruger, best of luck. It does not take much to drop in and say “hi.” Please continue to do so!

02-Aug-19
I wish the best for you Ruger. It's funny how long some of us have been on this site going back and forth on issues and have never met in person. I agree, some great people on this site. Get things fixed and get back soon.

02-Aug-19
Hang in there. Things will get better for you.

02-Aug-19
Ruger, your foot print has been large here for sometime, peace to you and family.

02-Aug-19
Sometimes we lose track of the fact that life is so much more than our favorite little internet hangouts. Family first, be well...and I'm sure Bowsite will be here when you decide to come back.

02-Aug-19
Sorry to hear this, I hope all works out.

02-Aug-19
I remember the good ol days when Jeff was around. I bought a lot of wool from him also.

As we age a lot of this stuff does not matter as much, or the passion kind of goes away? Not sure.

I wish you the best Ruger.

AKA Dlama

02-Aug-19
Always good to have you around here Ruger. I pray for your wife's recovery and the other problems resolve.

02-Aug-19
If you need anything Glenn I’m just down the road!

04-Aug-19
Sorry to hear Glenn. Good luck with everything and I hope it all works out. Always enjoyed your input and experience. Miss Archer J as well. He helped me get my first P&Y whitetail and it's basically because of Bowsite. Met him on here and sought out his Archery shop. Still use my gray wolf stuff I got when he owned it. Jeff is the best hunter I've ever met. Great guy as well.

04-Aug-19
Ruger - Hope all goes well with you. I'll miss your posts.

• Sitka Gear