Run4theHills 01-Aug-19
South Farm 02-Aug-19
Run4theHills 02-Aug-19
Run4theHills 02-Aug-19
jjs 03-Aug-19
Run4theHills 08-Aug-19
01-Aug-19
https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/cwd/index.html

In the CWD Management Zones: 3 bucks per person, 1 for Archery, 1 for firearms, 1 for muzzleloader. Along with unlimited antlerless. Along with the removal of antler point restrictions and the return of group bagging/cross tagging.

Could be a wild year and the end of everything everyone has worked so hard for in SE MN.

02-Aug-19
Hey, at least the insurance companies are happy!

02-Aug-19

Run4theHills's Link
Yeah that’s for sure!

It will be interesting to see what happens especially since people in this area have never had such liberal bag limits before along with the DNR pushing to kill as many deer as possible. Even in areas where there have not been any CWD positives. It doesn’t make any sense.

It is sad that all the money is funneled to killing all the deer and for prion research which has gone nowhere. Frank Bastian is focusing on bacteria as the transmission mechanism unfortunately too much money has been funneled into prion research and people won’t explore his approach. Very interesting where he is going and the one hope for the future.

02-Aug-19

Run4theHills's Link
Interesting video from the State of Pennsylvania. Good to see one state working towards real answers with Dr. Frank Bastian.

03-Aug-19
Run4thehills, thanks for the video. Be interesting if Mn & Wi. will collaborate w/ Dr. Bastian. I was at the WTA (Wi. Traditional Archers) banquet that had the St. DNR Whitetail Manager speaker when he was just notified about the first CWD infestation and the circus has continued.

08-Aug-19
Yeah, I hear ya there with the circus around dealing with CWD. I realize that Dr. Bastian doesn’t have everything figured out yet but he sure seems to be onto something. It baffles me that people are too stubborn to admit they may be wrong and look at other ideas. Who cares who gets it figured out. Just work together and throughly research all angles before it’s too late!

• Sitka Gear