oldhunter 04-Aug-19
Tweed 04-Aug-19
Bloodtrail 04-Aug-19
Reggiezpop 04-Aug-19
happygolucky 04-Aug-19
ground hunter 04-Aug-19
buckmaster69 11-Aug-19
02-Aug-19
I went there tonight,,,, very small, but some good stuff,,,,, if your looking into saddle hunting, this is a great place,,,, both Tethrad and Aero Hunter are there, and they demonstrate all the stuff well,...... they have poles all set up

Lone Wolf, XOP and Hunting Beast and Stealth Strips are there.....

Young guy from Wausau is there with the best, in field view finder I ever saw, not cheap but wow how easy to store pics and video, etc, even I can do it.

Nice to see all the young entrepenurs at the show, working hard etc,,,,, disappointed white knuckle production was not there,,,,,,,

Beer was 1.50 pretty good deal,,,,,, anyway I had fun

03-Aug-19
Groundhunter - Was that viewer called the Hunter's Mate?

03-Aug-19
No, I have the pamphlet in the car, when I get out there, I will send it to you...... He was doing well at that show,,,,

04-Aug-19
It is advertised and promoted as "everything deer". One booth, something to do with massages. Another booth, something to do with concrete garage floors. Another booth promoting President Trump. Etc. Etc. Overall, less and less exhibitors every year. OH WELL.

04-Aug-19
After dragging out and processing that deer odour will need a massage. A nice new smooth concrete garage floor makes for an easier clean up. Donnie Jr is an avid hunter so I hear.

04-Aug-19
Everyone trying to turn a buck...no pun intended.

04-Aug-19
It was something to do, but I won’t be going back next year. We haven’t had TV for years, so I don’t know there celebrity types from the normal people there. It was nice chatting with the owner of LW. That’s was the highlight of the day aside from my 5 year old daughter getting her face painted by the local 4H...

04-Aug-19
This is the 1st year I chose not to attend in a long time. It has been declining in quality over the years.

04-Aug-19
Sunday afternoon, was deal time.... got a great folding saw from EZ Kut, another xop vanish stand, and straps, some whitetail adrenilin dvds, some stealth strips, and info from Hunting Beast, all were super cheap deals

If you wanted an electric hunting bike, this was the afternoon. Quiet Kat, really did not want to take some of those Warrior bikes back to Colorado, I know a guy that saved some serious money, today.....

Watched the celebrity / shoot off and one guy from Chase Nation, was a pleasure to watch him compete with his long bow,, that guy could shoot a lot and was very good,, better than I have seen in a long time. The irony is, the guy is young, from New Berlin, never has been to a Wis Trad Shoot or even to Ojibwa, but said next year that will change, that guy out to 40 yards was really good.......

Not a very big show, but there was some quality stuff there, for the serious run and gunner hunter.... I know a lot of younger guys, that got there saddles.....

11-Aug-19
I thought it was another great show. Willie Robertson was my favorite. Best show around right before deer season.

• Sitka Gear