Tomas 06-Aug-19
GVS 07-Aug-19
bobbinhood 08-Aug-19
GVS 12-Aug-19
GVS 12-Aug-19
CBergeman 12-Aug-19
bfisherman11 12-Aug-19
04-Aug-19
This Sat. Aug. 10th-11th Rib Mtn. Bowmen will host the Wi. Traditional Archers State shoot. Free camping is provided, come on Fri if you wish. Free breakfast Sun., Sat. night steak dinner. 28 station 3D range,$10 for one day $15 for both. Novelty shoot, venders and all the usual stuff. We are located at 2385 Julip Ln. Wausau 54401. Always a good time, see you there.

04-Aug-19
Is this shoot for WTA members only or anybody?

04-Aug-19
Anyone is welcome, but you must use a recurve, longbow or self bow. A representative from the WTA will be there selling memberships and to answer any questions you may have, but a membership is not required.

05-Aug-19
Always a good shoot at RIB. See you there.

05-Aug-19
I think a WTA membership is required to participate in the WTA State shoot, but a membership is not required to shoot the course. Just some clarification on that point. Hope to see all of you there.

05-Aug-19
Tom. I will be up in Point and will shoot. Give me a shout if you head up!

06-Aug-19
Yes, a membership in the WTA is required to participate in the shoot off for an award, but the ranges are open for any traditional archer.

07-Aug-19
I wouldn't miss it. Karen and I will be there Friday morning. I bought onions so I will make my baked onions in dutch ovens to go with the steak.

08-Aug-19
Going to miss it this year! I'll be Louisville Ky. to 1st. Marine Division Viet Nam Vet Reunion! Have fun and shoot'm straight!

12-Aug-19
WOW!! What a weekend. Thanks to RMB for hosting such a fabulous shoot. We got there at 8AM Friday and the place was already filling up. They had just put in more power outlets for the RVs and I think everyone could plug in.

Great food and the course was loaded with targets set up for us trad folks.

Thanks again!!

12-Aug-19
Also, congratulations to the new state champs.

Men's : Josh Crooks Women's : Pam Pralle Selfbow : Mike Thies Youth : Finn Hermann Junior : Sorry I don't remember the young man's name.

12-Aug-19
I agree, a great shoot as always. The RIB crew did another fantastic job!

12-Aug-19
I sure wish I could have made it. Sounds like a blast. It's been years since I shot up there but I recall it is a great course. A bonus to these events is seeing all our WTA members. I missed both!

Bill

• Sitka Gear