10PntBow 06-Aug-19
Tweed 06-Aug-19
xtroutx 06-Aug-19
jjs 06-Aug-19
CaptMike 06-Aug-19
Trapper 14-Aug-19
05-Aug-19

Trapper's Link
Look who is going out of business or just down sizing . I definitely would be going if I wasn’t traveling. I bet a bunch of treasures here for collectors as well.

05-Aug-19
Noticed he had some quivers.

05-Aug-19
Lol Slicer. I guess you missed Trappers joke. He's hardly going out of business. He's got probably 4 or 5 decades of archery stuff collecting and its time to clear out. Hope I don't put my foot in my mouth but he's pretty busy and I wouldn't doubt he'd show you what he's working in now.

The bags that he has are really great.

05-Aug-19
Wow thanks for the post and link .

I am going just to see how it all goes down.

If even one anti-RC shows up it could get interesting.

He sure isn’t going out of business, this sale is just another of his many ongoing projects. Wish I would have bought stock when he first started out, I’d be going on some pricey hunts by now.

Bet his fan base will be camping out hours before the gates open. Rare opportunity to be sure.

Wouldn’t suprise me if Pat and TBM make it also!

05-Aug-19
He has the Midas touch, all turns golden.

He was a gold mine of advise and inspiration when he posted on Bowsite . His project posting have never been match: picture heavy, step by step instructions . ‘Are Sea’ and ‘ Serbianshark’ made the Wisconsin page the number one ranked page on Bowsite for years.

Amazing how much one person can accomplish when there not watching TV and the internet .

05-Aug-19
A wealth of archery equipment, knowledge and innovation.

06-Aug-19
Slicer - Man you could not be anymore wrong. One of the best things in NE and SE Wis is in the winter and early spring, the "sportsman rummage sales". I have sold over 2000.00 dollars worth of merchandise, at these shows in the last 2 years.. This is where a lot of sportsmen buy their stuff.

The Fond du Lac show has always been fantastic, and quality stuff, like RC, guys simply want to move equipment,,,,, Kewaskum last year, River Edge ladder stands were going out the door at 25.00 a stand,,,,,,

RC should do pretty well...... I use to sell a lot of stuff at the Trad Shoots, but it has dropped dramatically, since older crowd, less intensity for hunting and equipment, so that has slowed way down....

Right now I have quality tree stands for sale..... I have them out at a archery club, since it gets a lot of shooters weekly there......... easy to move good stuff

My problem is I am always buying stuff, which replaces the stuff I sold,,, ha ha

06-Aug-19
Kulas is a the biggest bigot around...and for you that think you know him so well..you can't even get his initials right...its RK not RC.

06-Aug-19
LOL. RC stands for Rancid Crabtree, this handle. Ron's impact is still felt by many on this site it seems. BC

06-Aug-19
lol..ok then...learn something new everyday...he is still an idiot...and i hope crossbows run him out of business...

06-Aug-19
How's he a bigot?

06-Aug-19
That's just another word that gets thrown around when people don't like someone. Means nothing anymore.

06-Aug-19
Just need RC, Serbianshark and November back on to get the boredom out.

06-Aug-19
Bigot?? Lol!

14-Aug-19
Just need RC, Serbianshark and November back on to get the boredom out. November forever LOL

• Sitka Gear