Big-Otis-Jeff 15-Aug-19
Huntbow 15-Aug-19
babysaph 15-Aug-19
Wayne Boone 16-Aug-19
lost run 16-Aug-19
Rhewy 17-Aug-19
babysaph 17-Aug-19
13-Aug-19
Man I am ready to hunt. Didn't get to hunt much last year due to injury. I am ready to go. Only shooting 40 pounds but I just want to get out and sit in a tree stand. Long out summer. And this place has been boring.. No one talking about anything.. I hope you guys have a good year. Good luck

13-Aug-19
Hard to believe it’s just around the corner! Hope the heat moves out of here soon! Good luck to you as well and so glad you are able to be shooting!

13-Aug-19

13-Aug-19
I'm ready. Just need my saddle.

14-Aug-19
It’ll be here quick. Whitetail hunting in WV and Iowa. Then trapping during winter, then spring gobbler, and topping it off with brown bear in Alaska next May. Then Whitetail in WV and Missouri next fall

14-Aug-19
Sounds like a busy schedule gobbler. Good luck.

14-Aug-19
Thanks buddy

14-Aug-19
YEAH im ready. Can’t wait to try this saddle out. Been scouting my butt off 2-3 times a week after work and Saturday and Sundays. Mostly public. Definitely ready for cooler weather

14-Aug-19
Leaving for Colorado Elk on August 28th. Excited!

14-Aug-19
Wayne, I was just thinking about the aspens turning golden in Colorado and the elk bugling as I was traveling today. I haven't been in quite a while. Best of success to you!

14-Aug-19
Good Luck Wayne

14-Aug-19
I'm ready, leaving next Thursday for the Northwest Territory for Muskox. Really looking forward to hunting that part of the world. JW Casto and I are going to Kansas the first week of November and back to Alaska the first week in December. Good luck to everyone this fall.

14-Aug-19
Good luck Greg.

15-Aug-19
Not ready...haven't shot much, not much scouting this winter........So busy with work. Hopefully get into it soon............i do have 3 weeks off in Nov,so....LOL

15-Aug-19
I just want to sit in my blind and smell the cool fresh fall air. Nothing like hunting in the fall.

15-Aug-19
I agree. This is my first full year of retirement without being injured. I am so looking forward to going to the cabin and hunting those trophy spikes.

16-Aug-19
Thanks David, JR... good luck Greg, JW and all.

16-Aug-19
Good hunting to all.

17-Aug-19
I am not ready. have not shot my bow since May. My shoulder was hurting and I thought it would get better, but when I try I cannot draw it still hurts too much. I've got 6 weeks to figure out what to do for this season

17-Aug-19
Get an MRI. The only way to tell.

• Sitka Gear