steve 17-Aug-19
Bchrman11 18-Aug-19
Bjarvis86 18-Aug-19
Bjarvis86 18-Aug-19
Bchrman11 29-Aug-19
deerstalker 29-Aug-19
Mike in CT 29-Aug-19
15-Aug-19
Well another season approaches. Last year was pretty good. I caped quit a few trophy mounts and processed several large deer. This year I will be back at it with no changes to pricing. Be careful out there my fellow hunters. Lots of Lion sightings, bear sightings and those nasty buggers...the yotes.

If your considering being a new customer drop me a message here and if your a return customer my number is still the same. Hope you all have a successful 2019 season. Hope to hear from you.

15-Aug-19
Lion sightings again?

Let’s just say that I remain a skeptic...

LOL

15-Aug-19

Notme's Link
https://youtu.be/gOCNY9pJ850

15-Aug-19
How much for a bear rug? What about a bear throw/blanket?

15-Aug-19
What town are you located in?

15-Aug-19
I think it’s Stratford nice guy I used. Him many times !

16-Aug-19
Hey what town are you win, or give some contact information. Thank you

16-Aug-19
The post reads like hes a taxidermist ??

16-Aug-19
Travis I can see how one can infer the lead post. North East taxi does do great work. I had a buck and fish skin mount done. There's another guy that people here recommend too.

17-Aug-19

steve's embedded Photo
steve's embedded Photo
He capes your deer head butchers your deer so you can bring the head to who ever you want ! Freeze the head and it gives you time ! You guys read to much into every thing !!! He has been here for years ! I have used him about 20 times ! He caped my velvet buck last year for Kevin to do .

18-Aug-19
Ok sorry for the confusion out there. Butcher only. I will prepare your head for mount as Steve pointed out. I'm located in Stratford. I will custom butcher your harvest to include cubed steaks, steaking, roasts, stew and special cut rib chops. You will have to leave a message and I will contact you with a number. Guys if you have a buddy you can give the number out. I will return the calls as I may not recognize your number. If you wish private butchering lessons I can come to you but understand I will charge for this service. We can talk details upon conversation. Hope this clears things up. Best of luck!!

18-Aug-19
What do you charge?

18-Aug-19
Ya he’s just advertising. Quick YouTube video and you can save yourself a ton of money!!! It’s not hard. Iv been doing it myself for the last 30 years.

29-Aug-19
Thank you Bjarvis86- appreciate the cynicism. However if you have been on this sight for any length of time I usually mention the availability of my services just before the season breaks to let people know that there is someone in Fairfield county that is skilled to process there harvest. since you asked its 90. I don't go overboard with personal information on streaming here hence the "message me comment." you never know whos out there. I am a butcher by trade and have had the pleasure of servicing many harvests from friends on this sight and their buddies, over several years. Thanks for the inquiry.

29-Aug-19
$90. is a good price , if it is a good final product. Even more so in Fairfield County

29-Aug-19
He is hunting and quite well; he seems to have ferreted out your latest trolling efforts rather easily......

Perhaps you should have "learnt" to lie better or "rally" put some more effort into becoming a better troll.......

Make sure to pay mom the rent for the basement apartment skippy......

• Sitka Gear