1buckurout 20-Aug-19
Babysaph 20-Aug-19
WVBA Sect. 20-Aug-19
WVBA Sect. 20-Aug-19
David Mitchell 21-Aug-19
Babysaph 21-Aug-19
Little Bear 21-Aug-19
17-Aug-19
I want to say I thoroughly Enjoyed Ginna Fox's African Adventure in the Voice ! God Bless You ?? Gonna Love Ya

17-Aug-19
Yes! And I appreciated Bill Mason’s article on hunting Africa. Great stuff for sure.

17-Aug-19
No better place IMO

19-Aug-19
So... you fella's have received your VOICE quarterly, huh? Hmmmm. I haven't received mine as of today's mail.

19-Aug-19
Jim, slow mail is better than no mail.

19-Aug-19
That is why its called snail mail I guess.:)

20-Aug-19
Didn't get yours? Deja vu all over again.

20-Aug-19
Yes, excellent issue with some great info. While I will never be able to go to Africa I really enjoy going by way of the stories of others who are so blessed. Must be beautiful country.

20-Aug-19
Jimmy, I suspect someone at your mail office is enjoying your copy. ;-) I know our Secretary had to mail your last issue "under cover" and it managed to get there. Very suspicious. Would you happen to know any other members in the same area to see if they are having problems too? Is it a PO box or delivered to your home? I know J.T. would love to get to the bottom of the issue (no pun intended).

By the way, I think Justin Thaxton is doing a fantastic job getting articles submitted! Some of you guys need to be writing more, even if it's not about Africa...Dave...you're a great writer!

20-Aug-19
Ed, My mailing address is a P.O. Box. J.W. got his at the same post office.

Justin has been in touch and is going to send one to me-- again. I'm wondering if my name and address got removed from the mailing list for some reason. Got me wondering if my dues are up-to-date. I've not failed to pay them for the last 35+ years.

:^)

20-Aug-19
Dave you could sell enough bows to go to Africa. :)

20-Aug-19
I believe we got Mr. Casto figured out!

20-Aug-19
Do any of you have suggestions for upcoming issues of the Voice? What types of stories would you like to see more of?

21-Aug-19
Well, JR, not now. My bow rack is about as empty as it has been in over 25 years. Really thinned it down.

21-Aug-19
I know buddy. I did that as well about 20 years ago. I bought some different bows to get through my shoulder rehab and am now going to sell them

21-Aug-19
My suggestion would be to twist arms and legs to get a 2nd term from Justin T.!

• Sitka Gear