Highlife 16-Dec-20
mgmicky 20-Dec-20
Highlife 20-Dec-20
RMhunter 27-Dec-20
mgmicky 28-Dec-20
clwg97 18-Jan-21
Saddle44 04-Feb-21
19-Aug-19
I live in a residential subdivision in Mt. Juliet, TN, across the lake from Hendersonville. We're overloaded with deer, and some of them need a killin' You're welcome to come to my property and hunt. It will be helpful if you have a high capacity magazine for your bow.

01-Sep-19
Lol, if I were closer I'd help you out

19-Sep-19
Hey Overloaded I’m about an hour and a half east of you, me and a couple close buddies are hardcore bow hunters, we’d be glad to help you out!

21-Feb-20
Anyone go? Heck I’d drive down from Illinois for that hunt!

08-Aug-20
I'd be glad to come help reduce the numbers

27-Nov-20
Catching covid has kept me from getting down there. How's the season going?

16-Dec-20

RMhunter's embedded Photo
I got this one in East Tennessee this year, by far my biggest TN buck. He green scored 162" and weighed 265#

16-Dec-20

16-Dec-20
Oh that can't be we don't have deer like that in Tennessee. So say the so called experts lol BTW nice deer!

20-Dec-20

mgmicky's embedded Photo
mgmicky's embedded Photo
That’s a great deer Josh-congrats! We just moved to East Tennessee this summer and really like it. I missed this guy with my longbow but got him a week later on opening day of rifle in the north Cherokee NF.

20-Dec-20
Congratulations!

27-Dec-20
Where did you move to mgmicky? I'm in Roan Mountain which is right on the NC line.

28-Dec-20
I’m right up the road in Elizabethton, and I’ve hunted near Roan Mountain a lot this season. PM sent...

18-Jan-21
Love to see some good mountain deer. I live over north of Memphis but grew up in the Ozarks and miss the t hills and hollers. Every bit of public land over here is swamp.

04-Feb-21
Anyone close to serverville tn looking to find some ppl to deer hunt with and bear hunt I have my own dogs

• Sitka Gear