jordanathome 23-Aug-19
Billincamo 24-Aug-19
Billincamo 24-Aug-19
21-Aug-19
Any thought on the elk decoy this company sells? Thanks Daniel

21-Aug-19
Great tool.

21-Aug-19
Be careful using it during muzzie season.

21-Aug-19
I had a bull come right to it to his demise.

21-Aug-19
I love mine. It buys me a few precious seconds to fork the deal up before the elk realizes something ain't right.

23-Aug-19
Saw it used on a moose hunt, guy walked right up to the bull and shot it. Watching that was crazy.

23-Aug-19
My best experience with my decoy strapped to my bow was having a bull come down to a pond about 45 yards from me. I was standing in front of a pine tree with nothing but open meadow between us trying to shrink down to hide behind my decoy.

Bull looks over, sees a cow, ignores me and proceeds to drink then turned sideways to munch on some willows. Perfect unalarmed broadside shot. Only I thought from prior ranging he was at 60 and shot over his shoulderblades.

So the decoy worked exceptionally well. He heard a cow elk. Came down outta the timber and saw a cow elk.......I just failed to execute. Great product stuck to my bow 24/7 during archery season.

I use it for deer hunting as well. Any extra second of hesitation by the deer or elk on seeing the decoy gives me precious time to fork it up myself. Of course, it is fun when other hunters report you for hunting deer with an elk decoy........lol.......some people have too much time on their hands and too little brain in their heads......

24-Aug-19

Billincamo's embedded Photo
Billincamo's embedded Photo
This seminar is free, get the information first hand from Danny Farris the owner of Ultimate Predator Decoys. Danny recently took over the company for one reason, he has killed over these decoys and knows how deadly they are. There will be plenty of time for questions. Seating will be limited so bring a chair or stool if you have one. Like most everything in my shop I don’t sell it unless I personally use it and believe in it. If you know me, then you know I will tell you what does and doesn’t work and refuse to sell gimmicky crap to make a buck. Ultimate Predator Decoys are the best on the market period. See you at The Archery Hut! Bill Pellegrino

24-Aug-19
and yes it’s free!

• Sitka Gear