Gusto 23-Aug-19
Duke 23-Aug-19
Konk1 27-Aug-19
Drop Tine 27-Aug-19
GoJakesGo 27-Aug-19
22-Aug-19

Drop Tine's embedded Photo
Drop Tine's embedded Photo
Picked up my new bow tonight. Can’t wait to get out and shoot it tomorrow. Shot it at the shop and it was smooth as glass!

Bowtech Realm

22-Aug-19
Sweet looking rig....glad to see it. Looks like you have all the bells and whistles. I bet you`re amped.

23-Aug-19
Very nice . Did you shoot a lot of bows before deciding on that one . The last compound I bought was in 2012 , a Mathews . Before that it was a Bowtech in 2009

23-Aug-19
Very nice. My son bought one late winter and loves it. I shot it a few weeks ago and I will admit, it is the smoothest I've ever shot. He shot quite a few different bows before deciding on the realm.

23-Aug-19
What's the axle to axle on it?

23-Aug-19
Axel to axel is 30 3/4” and a Brace height of 7 1/8”

I shot Hoyt, Mathews, PSE, and Elite before settling on the Realm.

Camp 2 dukes

This one is the regular Realm, I went in thinking on the SS but I couldn’t think of a bow being smoother than my purchase. But the SS stands for Super Smooth.

I went with another drop away rest but was amazed on the main page there is a post about what rest do you use and the “biscuit” I think outnumbered the other choices.

Shout out to the guys at J’s Archery in Antigo and their patience while I was selecting and shooting the different bows.

23-Aug-19
I agree with the biscuit assessment, DT. I use one, and was almost ashamed LMAO! I also haven’t shot a deer over 22 yards, so it makes little difference to me.

23-Aug-19
How many animals have fallen to an arrow before drop aways were around....enough said.

23-Aug-19
I shoot a QAD drop away but nothing wrong with the biscuit

23-Aug-19
Franklin: How many animals fell before biscuits? Lol.

Great bow. I’m sure you’ll be happy with it. Keep us updated on its conquests!

27-Aug-19
Very nice, big fan of the Bowtech and what they do for our military. If you are active duty or have a DD-214 you can get a 15% discount from participating Bowtech dealers. How do you like that Tight Spot quiver?

27-Aug-19
So far I like it. We’ll see how I feel about it after a seasons use.

27-Aug-19
Nice bow. Mine is currently at J's getting some last minute pampering

• Sitka Gear