Tweed 27-Aug-19
Huntcell 27-Aug-19
Crusader dad 27-Aug-19
ground hunter 27-Aug-19
Trapper 27-Aug-19
Missouribreaks 27-Aug-19
25-Aug-19

Tweed's Link
Crusader.....Nocturnal ......either of you in jail?

Shane....this is pretty close to your place. Let me know if you need bail money.

25-Aug-19
so why was the guy not hit????

25-Aug-19
Lol, I still use a real bow, it must be one of those liberal rednecks that live inside the city limits. Nocturnal is too big to miss so I know it wasn’t him either. :-)

25-Aug-19

Tweed's Link
Though not as serious this story reminded me of the murder of the owner of Von Trier on North Ave

26-Aug-19
Heard conflicting stories this morning, one Green bay station said Cross Bow and the other said compound. then later in the story, it said crossbow and compound in the same sentence. HUH?

26-Aug-19
Not good that the media lumps both together.

26-Aug-19
Worse yet I heard the phrase 'high powered compound bow and arrow' on the news this morning. Just waiting for the parades of people for bow control as they're too high powered to be necessary

26-Aug-19
Yes, on the news last night, the reporter at the scene said "cross bow". But the print on the screen said "compound bow".

26-Aug-19
Yes, I believe that's what I saw Sag.

26-Aug-19
CrossBow....compound bow....same thing really.... :)

26-Aug-19
No its not

26-Aug-19
some h bows are not compound ....

27-Aug-19
I suppose it's an "assault bow" now.......

27-Aug-19
black tactical bow.

27-Aug-19
Officer missed the suspect. officer was placed on administrative leave pending an investigation.

That is a bit embarrassing, looks like recertifications in marksmanship is in order before return to duty

27-Aug-19
The guy was drunk and beat up his female roommate. He had a crossbow. The officer fired one warning shot into the ground and the guy realized he better quit screwing around and remain alive. Nothing to see here, just another day in good old Racine.

27-Aug-19
When I was on the job, I remember talking to a Sheboygan deputy, involved in a stand off, and as the perimeter was being set up, they took fire. From a compound bow, the guy was silently launching, broadhead tipped arrows,, thru a screen door, and dam near hit some guys. I can assure you they would have dumped this guy, if he had not given up.......... Deadly weapon for sure,,,,,,, Today, would not want to face someone with a xbow, that has taken a good position..........................

27-Aug-19
Again, What mnhunter1980 said. Not good lumping the 2 together.

27-Aug-19
One has 15% let off less than the other, they are not the same thing.

• Sitka Gear