Red Sparky 26-Aug-19
RobbyPE 28-Aug-19
Dyjack 28-Aug-19
jw 21-Apr-20
RobbyPE 21-Apr-20
LINK 26-Apr-20
Shaft2Long 27-Apr-20
26-Aug-19
Anyone ever drawn archery deer in unit 15 on here. I had a buddy that drew that tag and I’ve only hunted it for antelope and elk, come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve ever came across deer there. Heard there was some coues and Mule deer but never saw signs. If you have hunted it, what was it like? I’m trying to decide what we should focus on for this hunt.

Thanks

26-Aug-19
Anyone lol....!

26-Aug-19
I have never drawn an archery deer tag for unit 15. That is one unit I haven't hunted.

28-Aug-19
Yeah that’s the same answer I’ve got from most people I know.

28-Aug-19
If there's coues then you're gonna need a lot more than internet info to find them.

21-Apr-20
hunted there years ago for elk, did see a fair about of muleys a couple of fairly large ones

21-Apr-20
Yeah jw. It wasn’t a bad hunt, my buddy wasn’t able to harvest but we saw some nice bucks. He missed one at 50 yards. I would definitely consider applying for it one of these days.

26-Apr-20
I’ve elk hunted it twice. I saw two groups of Muleys one each trip. In 2012 the group i saw had a 160”er. I found his shed ten yards after I saw him. Maybe there are more deer in the country without elk but I think deer hunting could be tough sledding there.

27-Apr-20
Hunted about 6!days last year. Saw one small group of mulies. On a scouting trip I saw 2 pretty nice coues bucks. Let me get about 20 yards from em. Surprised by that but know me seeing them was pure luck.

• Sitka Gear