MrBones 27-Aug-19
Chief2 27-Aug-19
Mnhunter1980 27-Aug-19
Live2hunt 28-Aug-19
stagetek 28-Aug-19
27-Aug-19
To plug in the extra chest freezer !

27-Aug-19
You going to let the new bow rip early are ya! Man it is thick around by me....it`s like a damn jungle in the woods.

27-Aug-19
Great cover for a restless sitter like me :).

27-Aug-19
I leave next week, after labor day,,, I can find no one in my age group that wants to hunt for a long duration,,,, so I am going solo, and covering several otc states,,,

for me its not about the kill, but the journey,,,,, frustrating for me, to not find others who are retired, and will not take off,,,,,,,

I did talk to two others,, but they were the type, that could not be away from home, too long,,,, I will never get that

anyway for those of you that will be hunting Wisconsin on opening weekend,,, good luck and be safe

27-Aug-19
Setting new stands, moving a few old ones, clearing shooting lanes, checking cams, broadcasting winter rye, all this weekend. Cant wait for the opener.

27-Aug-19
Not sure why I'm mr bones sometimes.

27-Aug-19

27-Aug-19
Can't wait!

27-Aug-19
GH I’m a bit jealous, an extended solo trip sounds appealing. Keep us posted on how your hunts go. Best of luck and stay safe. Some people just curl up after retirement, glad to hear your not one of them

28-Aug-19
The first part of the season is when I start doing my scouting on public land. I cannot get myself to enjoy going out in the bug infested, thick, hot woods during the summer. The older I get, the more the summer does not appeal to me.

28-Aug-19
I'll be up setting tree stands this weekend. It will be my 52nd opener, always look forward to it.

• Sitka Gear