Aluminum Rain 29-Aug-19
Duke 29-Aug-19
RutnStrut 29-Aug-19
Drop Tine 29-Aug-19
Bloodtrail 30-Aug-19
Huntcell 30-Aug-19
Redclub 05-Sep-19
29-Aug-19
When I left my house today I found pile of guts in the grass next to my patio. It appeared to be stomach, intestines, etc. but I didn't see heart, etc. I didn't hang around to check further or take a picture because I had my dog and didn't want him to get into it. It was about the size of a softball or maybe a little smaller. No hair or feathers around. Probably 10-15 feet from my patio door. I live in the middle of nowhere in Rusk County so it could literally be from any critter in WI. Any ideas?

29-Aug-19
Ferel cat, shot with a crossgun by one of Jake's kids while it was eating a bird that was enjoying a bait pile of corn in South Farms yard?

Pretty much covered all I think....

29-Aug-19
Probably a trespassing bear hound ate a feral cat.

29-Aug-19
Firle

29-Aug-19
Clearly the work of a firle. These animals are especially aggressive this time of the year.

29-Aug-19
Damn feral cats are gutting the animals they kill now.

29-Aug-19
Don’t owls do that?

30-Aug-19
Owls will often times eat just the head and leave the body behind. Mostly GHO but sometimes a Barred, but that's not very often. GHO does the most damage...I think. What's really weird is there are no feathers or fur/hair around the site....Hmmmm

30-Aug-19
Neighbor doing some bad Voodoo on you. Be cautious this could escalate .

05-Sep-19
It is an owl or Hawk Most likely a Red-Tail Hawk,I seen it numerous times,quite common actually.

• Sitka Gear