happygolucky 02-Sep-19
10PntBow 02-Sep-19
CaptMike 02-Sep-19
happygolucky 02-Sep-19
DoorKnob 02-Sep-19
31-Aug-19
Join AA

31-Aug-19
Lol you created a whole nonhunting thread about nonhunting threads.

I would qualify trappers thread as hunting related since many use apple trees to draw deer and it was a gift from a fellow forum user.

31-Aug-19
Why you guys answer him or react to Slicers ignorance I will never understand.

31-Aug-19
Hey Slicer, I don't seem to recognize your handle. How is it that someone that seems to be new here wants to educate us on how we should be posting stuff here?

31-Aug-19
Tweed +1

31-Aug-19
Tweed +1

31-Aug-19
Where did bread slicer come from? I was only off of here a few months i thought during the non hunting season

31-Aug-19
Take your ball and go home...

01-Sep-19
I don’t think he has any balls to take. Sounds like he is a grifter, living off the taxpayers.

01-Sep-19
What threat was nonhunting?

01-Sep-19
Slicer you are going at this all wrong to get some traction you need to do a few things to get the attention of the public as you paid good money to join this site, after all your a "Victim".

#1 Create an alphabet label. Maybe BTTBM = "Bowsite Threads That Bother Me"

# 2 Portray yourself as a 'ism" victim. How about "Forumism"

# 3 Label the offenders of "Bowsite Privilege".

# 4 Demand Reparations from the moderators

# 5Threaten a boycott of the site and its sponsors.

# 6 Take your case public- Call CNN I am sure they will do a story.

# 7 Contact any prominent presidential candidate especially on items # 1-4 I am sure they will make it part of their platform of hot button issues.

You got a winner here ride it for all its worth.

HF43

01-Sep-19
Not many real bow and arrow hunters left in Wisconsin. They have to have threads about things other than bow and arrow hunting.

01-Sep-19
You mean something like “ non-hunting related topics?”

01-Sep-19
What is the best crossbow scope for gathering light in low light situations?

01-Sep-19
Does it kill anyone if they waste 3 seconds clicking on a topic to see what its about, probably not since your on here doing nothing anyway. I don't have a problem with the off topic posts, my conversations with other people specifically hunters rarely just focuses on hunting nor does it abruptly end when the conversation shifts. Just my 2 cents

01-Sep-19
What is a bit ironic is that the owner of Bowsite, Pat, is a private land owner and he is a very prolific food plotter. There are many food plot threads on the Big Game Forum. Pat also posts food plots reviews from his land testing various seed types. If it is good enough for the person who owns and pays for Bowsite, then why should everyone here change because one person is jealous of what others own and do?

01-Sep-19
I think it is great some hunters spend their money to improve habitat for wildlife. They are givers, not simply takers of the resource.

01-Sep-19
wanna make bow site forum better.....slicer and jake leave

01-Sep-19
I would quit hunting before I would stick together with a TROLL like you.

01-Sep-19
Jake your just like slicer .....go away

01-Sep-19
I thought this was a bow hunting website, not gardening 101. Waste of everyone's time.

I do see that this went to food plots, who said anything about food plots??

Answer provided. Both posts above are from the same person who wishes to change the rules of the site's owner.

Here are some links from the BGF which Pat moderates AND participates in. These are currently on the 1st page. I think Pat thinks they are hunting related and he owns the site. Maybe I'll ask him to come over and judge for himself.

https://forums.bowsite.com/TF/bgforums/thread.cfm?threadid=486117&messages=9&forum=4

https://forums.bowsite.com/TF/bgforums/thread.cfm?threadid=486137&messages=28&forum=4

https://forums.bowsite.com/TF/bgforums/thread.cfm?threadid=485987&messages=15&forum=4

https://forums.bowsite.com/TF/bgforums/thread.cfm?threadid=484097&messages=106&forum=4

02-Sep-19
Grittyslicerbait is nothing but a disgruntled old alcoholic, attempting to live his past through some weird desire to annoy people. Sad that a human can sink to such depths. If this is what makes him happy, I am glad to contribute to his well being.

02-Sep-19
Slicer your the only one that seems to have a problem with this site. go away

02-Sep-19
Neverbait, in the "Thanks Northbound" thread, you said "I thought this was a bow hunting website, not gardening 101. Waste of everyone's time." You could have simply read the thread (or not once you knew it was related to apple tree grafting) and left because it wasn't of interest to you. Pat would 100% approve of the thread and probably would have contributed if he knew of it. Your spin tactic now is not working at all. I will invite Pat over here and point him to the the threads you have issues with and see what he thinks seeing you are the only one who seems to have an issue with threads that have always been part of Bowsite. Pat is a busy man though especially with his vast private land and food plots. Perhaps you should go to the BGF and bash people over there. I don't think you'd last long - again and I know you lack the gumption to do so.

02-Sep-19
Feel the love in here!!! on a better note - New Glarus staghorn beer is available....

02-Sep-19
Hope your skin is thinning. Logical, reasonable conversation is welcome, a divisive, antagonistic one, that is poorly and thinly veiled is not.

02-Sep-19
If you think censorship is the way to go, all I can say is be careful going down that road.

What is interesting Neverbait is that it is you trying to add censorship. You are the one trying to tell people what they can and cannot post. You are telling people too how they should title their threads. You are the only one doing that. It is just like you trying to tell everyone how they should hunt and what equipment they should hunt with. You stress being united but you are the most divisive person on this board. I can't even call you a hunter because I don't believe you actually are one. I think you are an anti.

02-Sep-19

DoorKnob's Link
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Mk2x3QbnUWw/UzZNKHc0mKI/AAAAAAAAFtc/f6MwBLfyFoM/s1600/dramallama.jpg[/img]

• Sitka Gear