Buff 11-Dec-19
ground hunter 12-Dec-19
Stonegirl 20-Dec-21
01-Sep-19

Lew's embedded Photo
Hoyt Bow
Lew's embedded Photo
Hoyt Bow
I have a Hoyt compound bow a 2007, 60lb, but like new. I am old school and shot year around for decades and eventually wore out my shoulder. The doctor told me if I continued to abuse my shoulder I would cause permanent damage. I didn't want to give up hunting so I went to a crossbow. It took a while, but my shoulder recovered and the pain went away. I finally came to the collusion that I will not be using my compound again and why let it just hang in the closet. If there is a young hunter or someone can make good use of it and make great memories like I have, it is free. It can be picked up in the Lansing area and we can arrange a convenient meeting place if someone is interested.

02-Sep-19
That is real nice of ya!!! Hopefully some young person can get some use out of it.

02-Sep-19
Awesome offer.

02-Sep-19
Nice offer Lew!

02-Sep-19
Thanks guys. I hope as people get back from the long weekend that we can put this bow in the hands of someone that will make good use of it.

03-Sep-19
You’re a good man Lew !!!

03-Sep-19
Classy

04-Sep-19
Things have changed. When I got this bow back in 2007, I put my old bow on here and within 30 mins I had 3-4 takers. Now this offer has been up a couple of days with no one needing it, is seeing it. But the offer stands until we get a taker that can put it to good use. If it helps, you can send me private message and we can communicate by Email.

09-Sep-19
Lew, Muskegon Bowman had a archery yard sale and a guy brought in a brand new Bear compound that he won and never shot. Had a free sign on it and it was there to the bitter end. I grabbed it thinking I would find a veteran who would like it. I still have the compound taking up space. Hope you find a home for your bow. I think the crossbow has taken over as the bow of choice now.

09-Sep-19
Jon, I couldn't agree more. There are fewer hunters generally and far fewer vertical bow hunters now. Since this isn't working, I will now try other outlets. On a separate note, I hunt the western end of the UP and have made several trips up there to look things over and I am very optimistic. Best deer sign I have seen in the last 6-8 years. Should be a great season.

09-Sep-19
The crossbow in MI is a disease,,, thank God they banned them in late season by me

10-Sep-19
I would be interested in the bow for my son if it is still available?

10-Sep-19
Dan, I sent you a private message.

11-Dec-19
Lee, did you find a taker for the bow, if not, I think it would work well for my nephew

12-Dec-19
nice gift I admit.....................

20-Dec-21
Mid Michigan here. Anybody ever come across a 45 lb. compound or recurve, I would treat with love and care. Got measured in spring. 27" draw/69" reach. I have a crossbow, but always wanted a recurve or compound. I have a rare form of arthritis, so I wanted to start archery with a crossbow. I'm hooked. Can't wait until I can sling arrows one after another. Crossbow not so easy.

• Sitka Gear