Buck Watcher 04-Sep-19
happygolucky 04-Sep-19
RutnStrut 04-Sep-19
Fivers 09-Sep-19
CaptMike 10-Sep-19
CaptMike 10-Sep-19
CaptMike 10-Sep-19
03-Sep-19
What does this have to do with bowhunting?

I have found that whenever I get exposed to what is going around in the fall I either don't get it at all or have a far less severe case that everyone else if I had the shot.

Hackin' a lung up while trying sit quiet is an issue.

Do it. It is a good thing.

I do it early in case of a reaction. But that hasn't been an issue.

Amen.

03-Sep-19
WHO CARES

04-Sep-19
Thanks for the reminder.....I care

04-Sep-19
Good reminder!

04-Sep-19
door knob just kidding,,,, got to go get mine so I can hunt all fall,,,,,, have a good season

04-Sep-19
NEVER..... well, maybe when I’m old.

04-Sep-19
I used to be one of those that said the flu shot gets me sick. Little over 9 years ago I got my current job and flu shots are required. I haven't been sick since. I've had colds here and there but nothing that has kept me down. Now I'm all for flu shots.

04-Sep-19
The flu shot isn't just to protect you, it's to protect others as well. My 6 month old had influenza last year, was too little to get the shot. Pretty miserable week at my house.

04-Sep-19
Good reminder. I get one annually.

04-Sep-19
We get them free at my work. My wife got the two shingles shots and was sick after each one. I’ve never had the pox so I don’t need it. After seeing her I don’t know if I would get the shots even if suggested.

04-Sep-19
Good advice, I thought it was a bit early but I might as well get it done when I get my prescriptions refilled in a couple of days.

04-Sep-19
Just got the 1st of the Shingrex (newest) shot....absolutely no side effects. County Nurse told me Flu shots won't come out for about a month or more. A after they formulate for this fall's strains.

04-Sep-19
I got my shingles shot when I turned 50 (I am 57 now) and I had no side effects. My Dr. recently mentioned Shingrex and suggested I get it but I am supposed to check with my insurance to see if it is covered as it is newer. It is supposed to be better than the old shingles shots.

04-Sep-19
I've gotten one every year for quite a while now. It definitely helps. I also am a overly obsessive handwasher. I think this helps as much as anything.

09-Sep-19
The flu shot only helps for the one particular strain, it will not help with the common cold or the normal stomach flu that most people get.

10-Sep-19
Grittyslicerbait hitting the bottle again?

10-Sep-19
Just a foul, dirty, slicerbait.

10-Sep-19
Lol! Talking about them is far different from participating. Does the alcohol help?

• Sitka Gear