Habitat 05-Sep-19
Ghost425 05-Sep-19
coelker 06-Sep-19
Grasshopper 06-Sep-19
Boris 06-Sep-19
OK Cowboy 13-Sep-19
05-Sep-19

Grasshopper's Link
$130 for one day, $400 for all of it if you care to attend. Grand Puhbah of the pro-wolfers Mike Philips is speaking, and the Cattlemens Association Pres is a speaker. YMCA in Estes.

See the link

05-Sep-19
Looks like some of those speakers should be anti wolf.If they let them they should put in the statue that no one can file lawsuit to prevent hunting seasons,

05-Sep-19
More sick crap from the wolf huggers!!!

06-Sep-19
I see 1 maybe 2 people who are going to be against wolf reintroduction. Do we know where the money from the deal goes? I refuse to attend something that will add financial support to the wolf lovers.

06-Sep-19
Looks like it is a csu deal to me

06-Sep-19
Someone should remind them that they are the ones that said "no mountain lions would come into the towns or city". OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOps, someone forgot to tell that lion that he was not to be there when the boy was attacked the other day. The wolves will be next.

13-Sep-19
The towns and cities will be the first place they will head. Pets make for much easier meals than even livestock let alone catching wild game. That is my observation from a mating pair released in western oklahoma 15 years ago.

• Sitka Gear