Jeff in MN 23-Sep-19
09-Sep-19

Jeff in MN's embedded Photo
Jeff in MN's embedded Photo
Nice Idaho bull, guess who shot it.

09-Sep-19
It wasn't me, damn it!! Serb?

09-Sep-19
By the way, I am not going to confirm or deny any guesses for a few days. If anyone happens to know for sure please don't spill the beans.

09-Sep-19
Jeff, seeing that you are typically one of Kulas' surrogate posters on Bowsite, I am guessing him. Do I win a prize if I am right? It is a nice bull.

09-Sep-19
Very nice bull. Looks like it was at a wallow.

09-Sep-19
Why does this have to be a guess on who killed it, and have to wait a few days before announced?

09-Sep-19
Huntperch, it was not shot at the wallow, it ran about 30 yards and happened to die there. There was some spot and stalk involved.

09-Sep-19
RC shot it.

09-Sep-19
Its was predated by a firle.

09-Sep-19
Don’t think it was Are Sea he had a bunch hunts lined up and thought they was mostly whitetail in a bunch of states . And he has put on some weight, don’t think he’d be up to chasing elk.

10-Sep-19

10PntBow's embedded Photo
10PntBow's embedded Photo
if you guessed fat albert...you right..

10-Sep-19
I'll bet that bull just gave up when he found out who was after him.

10-Sep-19
I figured someone would know. Didn't take long and 10pt even had proof.

10-Sep-19
shit he posted it all over fb....

10-Sep-19
What unit was he hunting?

10-Sep-19
Who's fat Albert?

10-Sep-19
Holy crap Ronnie put on a lot of weight again. Do I get a prize for guessing right?

10-Sep-19
Nice bull, congrats

10-Sep-19
I don't know about you guys but those high fence pay buy the inch hunts just don't do it for me.

10-Sep-19
How many times do you reckon Jeff from MN has gone down on RC?

I wonder how big the pile of corn was?

10-Sep-19
DavidA, I don't know what you are on but that was absolutely uncalled for.

DirtyMike, If you are implying that this bull was fenced you are wrong. I have seen the pics leading up to the kill and it looked like wide open wilderness land to me. There might have been a guide involved, I don't know if there was or not but who cares if there was a guide anyway.

10-Sep-19

Two Feathers's Link
While we sit here on social media, he's out there killing a big bull. Congratulations! Saturday can't come soon enough!

10-Sep-19
"DavidA, I don't know what you are on but that was absolutely uncalled for."

I call it like I see it I reckon.

10-Sep-19
Slowly packing the pounds back on for sure. Jeff has always been Ron's biggest little cheerleader. The childish way he goes about it is comical. I have a picture here and I am not going to tell you who it is and every one guess but if you know don't tell anyone. Mentally about 7 years old and needs a father figure to please.

10-Sep-19
People like FIP and DavidA are the main reason the WI forum has gone to shit. You two should crawl back under the rock you came out from.

11-Sep-19
Nothing here but some jealousy.

11-Sep-19
Well said Rut. That is the main reason I don't contribute much here.

Sorry to take this thread further sideways.

Congrats to RC. That is very nice bull. Good for him for taking the initiative to make a hunt like that happen.

11-Sep-19
Give me a break.... Jeff knew exactly what the response to this was going to be....Mission accomplished Jeff!

11-Sep-19
DavidA, Layoff Ex-lax, if your going to make comments like that, go away.

11-Sep-19
Jeff I hear ya. People who "hunt" high fence don't usually like to talk about it . I get it. As long as he is happy I guess.

11-Sep-19
Truth be told. Rc has spent years acting like a fool online, and not just on bowsite but on many other forums. He is getting in return what he gave out. Which most times was disrespect! Although, its okay to be proud of your accomplishments. Rc does it with a plague. Rc wants Everyone to know how awesome he is, and he wanted jeff to share it as well cause he cant do it himself, because pat wants nothing to do with him anymore, just as many other forums.

11-Sep-19
High fence and exotic hunts ain't exactly "living the dream" in my mind, but maybe it's his. Good practise for a real hunt I suppose..

11-Sep-19
Noc +1

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!

11-Sep-19
I'm far from an RC fan. But comments like DavidA made are uncalled for.

11-Sep-19
RutNstrut, I didnt read his comment till just now. 100% agree with you. If only people just ignored the very few who are here for the wrong reasons.

11-Sep-19
Bromance for sure I have watched Jeff introduce Ron over the years and its easy to tell who the women is in the relationship. I think Jeff just wants Ron to praise him and give him a "that a boy" slap on the back end.

I sure wish some of the people saying they don't post much anymore(Rut and GVS) would actually do just that instead of baseless threats.

11-Sep-19
Who cares what anyone thinks. Jeff is a good man and a very respectful contributor on this forum. The comments towards him should not be taken seriously and most importantly ignored! Wi opener is 3 days out. That's something to talk about.

11-Sep-19
Lol. Jeff has always had the man crush on RC. What he brings to this forum is mostly garbage.

11-Sep-19
What's sad is Ron koolaid being such a dink he gets banned from every hunting internet forum

Sad.

Sad existence.

Why don't you post under you original handle? Oh wait did you get banned?

But hey at least your living the dream hunting behind high fences.

Good for you bro.

11-Sep-19
"Who cares what anyone thinks."

Not me. Doesn't keep me from posting though. Kind of how a forum works, ain't it? You post something, I don't care, so I post something back and you don't care. Yet, for a split second in time we both got that euphoric high humans get when we get to hold the rest of the world prisoner henpecking on the keyboard. Ain't the internet great?!?! LMAO!

11-Sep-19
I have been posting here for 10 years and I am not related to any of the guys you posted above. Been posting long before a guy named S.B Bones. Look it up I got kill pictures posted up.

I do give Ron credit for using a bow and making a 43 yard shot. Had it been Jeff he would have used a crossbow and spined it then spent the next 30 minutes chasing it down putting 2 more bolts in it.

11-Sep-19
"Nothing here but some jealousy. "

Nope, nothing here but a LOT of jealousy. I don't know Jeff, but the comments made about him are not needed/wanted here.

11-Sep-19
Saturday can't get here soon enough. Hopefully some good stories to follow. BTW nice bull.

11-Sep-19
Most of these guys don’t hunt so nothing will change come Saturday.

11-Sep-19
Anti hunters making idiots out of themselves or just idiots being just what they are. Ignore them, they are, well, idiots!!!

11-Sep-19
Very nice bull, congratulations.

11-Sep-19
I think grittyslicerbait is now involved in a circle jerk with himself and his aliases.

11-Sep-19
The Jeff and Ron shit show. As usual Jeff runs away and hides after he innocently starts the thread. Then Ron comes out with all his alters to make the case. Couple of tards. One of the most painful live hunts to watch was Jeff hunting in Kansas. He spent 8 hours a day driving around scouting and 2 hours hunting. Complete train wreck. His bear hunts are outer space weird. Weird-o's always seem to connect in the end. They really should do a live hunt together.

12-Sep-19
This thread sure brought out the assholes and weirdos. Jeff, don’t give those idiots the time of day. You’re a good dude.

RC, nice bull.

12-Sep-19
OK FIP, by by now, by by!!

12-Sep-19
Buy, by, bye.

12-Sep-19
I am still reading and appreciating all the good words from those of you that actually know me. And for those of you that signed up with extra bowsite names just to bash me, I am really impressed that you are paying so much attention to me.

12-Sep-19
I still want to know if I win a prize for guessing right? I thought that was the purpose of the thread.

12-Sep-19
Happy, you are right I guess that detail got lost in the thunderstorm. I don't want others here to get jealous about what you won, so, lets figure something out using PM's or a phone call.

13-Sep-19
^ Email or texting are a few other methods you could try.

13-Sep-19
No jealousy here but that looks like a high fence bull. I would bet the smaller bull he is pictured with is high fence too.

13-Sep-19
Any grown man that is on face book should punch themselves in the face.

Yes you.

This does not include millennials who have man buns as they are not men.

13-Sep-19
Ron plays these people so effortlessly. Without even posting here, he has a bunch of supposed grown up people wetting themselves.

13-Sep-19
Easier to do with a bunch of cheerleaders promoting his cause. His cause is himself if you have not figured it out it.

17-Sep-19
I think I won a "kudos". To be honest though, it was an easy guess.

17-Sep-19
Happy, you have good insight as I had no idea who it may have been from that first post.

17-Sep-19
Jeff and a couple of other of Ron's friends post what Ron wants posted on Bowsite seeing he can't post here anymore. I can't recall Jeff posting anything from someone else, so it seemed logical it was Kulas especially since Ron likes his pictures posted all over the WWW.

17-Sep-19
What I don't get is I've enjoyed most of Jeff's posts, wisdom and hunting excursions on here throughout the years. Ron basically acted like dick (yes I call it like I see it) on here, despite being a talented and even invested in the sport of Archery guy. Being a dick far outweighs the positives when you're downright disrespectful and constantly pissing on threads. Why would you put his stuff on here or keep inserting this type of person on here? Hate to admit it, but just by me posting now it continues to give him press; thus feeding his ego and seemingly him "living rent free." Jeff, just why? Every time I think the cancer is in remission, it somehow returns again. This site used to be a really good place to be for Archery, knowledge and hunting. A lot of good knowledgeable people have left because of the bs such as this. It's obviously not just in this thread, but it's a prime example. What a shame.

17-Sep-19
Novice, You are correct. Been on here since 98 I believe, had to change names to protect the innoo I mean guilty.

Way more knowledge left here than should have.

18-Sep-19
"Why would you put his stuff on here or keep inserting this type of person on here?"

Since the first time I laid eyes on Ron I was hooked. This guy has every thing another guy could want. I remember when Ron, Serb, Ruger, and myself had our first gathering. It was at my house in MN. I had fantasies of how it would go but what actually happened was way better. It was the best sausage making factory I had ever seen. Nothing was off limits and more was better. After spending 30 years looking for someone like myself and actually finding someone it was euphoric. Yes Ron has his problems but I can over look them for a 10 minute session with him.

18-Sep-19

18-Sep-19
Funny stuff. Slicerneverbait has registered with my name as well as with Jeff’s. I’ve already contacted the admins regarding this. What a pitiful life this old loner must live.

18-Sep-19
Its common knowledge that Ron gets around at the convention. This has been going on for years.

18-Sep-19

18-Sep-19
Nice thing about this idiot posing as me is that it will get him banned again.

18-Sep-19
I have shared a tent and spent a lot of time with Ron. None of what you are reading is true. He is a stand up guy! I don't care if he prefers men over women. All I care about is his passion for bow hunting.

18-Sep-19
What got posted here under my handle TODAY was NOT done by me. I see others have been 'hacked' too. How is it possible for any web site to let user names get created when someone else already has it?

19-Sep-19
Same here. The above post was not by me.

19-Sep-19
LOL Fake Jeff is hilarious. I need more!

19-Sep-19
Fake Jeff is grittyslicerbait, a person who has been banned here before. You can have him as I do not think anyone else here wants him.

19-Sep-19
Great Bull , Congrats!

19-Sep-19
How long does it take to get this entire thread sent into the digital bit bucket? Did someone actually report it to management or was that another post done under a fake name.

19-Sep-19
There it is another post that is not mine.

19-Sep-19
LOL!! BOWSITE does not disappoint!

19-Sep-19
Jeff is a stand up guy! This little chicken fake poster needs to be deleted. I have spent time with both Jeff and Ron and it was very enjoyable. I did not see anything out of the ordinary. Sure a touch here and there but nothing obvious. I don't care what your preference is just don't do it in front of me. Its America live and let live I am not going to judge them for being happy together.

19-Sep-19
LOL Fake Jeff is hilarious. I need more!

X2!

19-Sep-19
Correction on my post above I have now been told the culprit is Donald Trump. This came from a Fox news source so no fake news here. I guess he is just trying to make America great again:^)

19-Sep-19
The amount of time and effort for all of this.......sad.

19-Sep-19
I'm guessing its probably Kulas himself doing all the non-sense - to keep this thread about him active.

19-Sep-19
Not everyone Jake but it sure seems to apply to you. I wonder why FIP has not hacked Jake, Neverslice or 10poundbow? Wait, of course I know. Not even an a$$ wants to be like them!

19-Sep-19
Can you imagine being so sad and pathetic and no life that you would create dozens of bowsite handles to pretend to be somebody else

That is exactly what both Ron and his son did here and both have been booted so many times it takes many people's fingers and toes to count them. I feel very confident Ron's son is posting in this thread and others on the front page. It won't take long again to become obvious to everyone.

19-Sep-19
I hope Ron does come back. He had a wealth of knowledge to share, nice guy.

19-Sep-19
Slicer, I owe you an apology. I said it was you who hacked other members accounts here but after a bit of thought, I realized it couldn’t be you. You are not nearly bright enough to do anything like that.

20-Sep-19
Got a message from Ron. Seems he's stacking them like log wood. Just arrowed a nice doe last night.

20-Sep-19
Ron is one of the most dedicated bow hunters on this forum.

20-Sep-19
Yeah that's not hard to argue when half the guys on here talk about nothing. Once again, bowhunting is open, and the top 10 threads are not even related to deer.

20-Sep-19
I heard Ron predicted that today the sun will set in the west and that tomorrow it will rise in the east. I mean can you believe that guy? Who does he think he is god?

HF43

20-Sep-19
I herd Ron is running for POTUS in 2024.

21-Sep-19
It took you and Unhappy all day to figure that out

Never once said it was you. Never said it was anyone. Get your facts straight for once.

I do see that Ron's son just posted in this thread again recently. It will be fun watching him try to lie about it like all the other times. The apple did not fall far from the tree.

21-Sep-19
S.B. Bones said Ron may have someone else buying tags for him. That is total nonsense because he is hunting an area with extra tags available. Might be doe only tags that are available, not sure.

21-Sep-19
Wrong again Neverbait/Slicer. Facts always do kill you and then you spin off topic. So predictable.

21-Sep-19
What a messed thread about a messed up guy. Forget about him, he is forgettable.

22-Sep-19
Why throw insults at each other? If you all notice, I never do that, just facts and opinions.

23-Sep-19
SB Bones, I don't see that my post is wrong. I just did not include as much information as you got from his web site. Trying not to start another fire storm like I apparently did early on in this thread.

• Sitka Gear