Dirk Diggler 13-Sep-19
Ucsdryder 13-Sep-19
fubar racin 13-Sep-19
Elkmo 20-Sep-19
JohnMC 20-Sep-19
fubar racin 20-Sep-19
12-Sep-19

JohnMC's Link
Looks like CO has a new state park, Fisher’s Peak. 19,000 plus acres and CPW spent over 14 million. Does any one know if it will be open to hunting?

12-Sep-19
CPW and Great Outdoors spent over 14m. No telling if they will allow any hunting.

12-Sep-19
Wow, that's an amazing ranch. It would be a heck of a hunting spot if they dont screw it up.

12-Sep-19

JohnMC's Link
This video that Gov Polesucker posted says hunting in it. So maybe??????????

12-Sep-19
Looks like GoCo is suggesting they put up the 14 mil. If Nature Conservancy is involved they probably kicked something in.

12-Sep-19
Great another money pit to throw our license dollars into! I guess a park is better than it being private but really it and the money we will put into it to destroy it with roads and creature comforts sure could be better used

12-Sep-19
Yes, there will be big game hunting per prenzlow at the last roundtable. That said, the management plan will take a long while.

13-Sep-19
Once they cut all those hiking and mtn biking trails into it, will you really want to hunt it?

13-Sep-19
I’ll never complain about more parks and public areas.

13-Sep-19
Public lands=great Nature=great Mini city that used to be habitat= A step up from private in some ways I spose.

20-Sep-19
Agree more public is always better

20-Sep-19
Only if open to activities hunters participate in, especially if dollars are coming from fees associated with hunting. Also only if bought and operated with funds that don't prevent them spending hunting license and tag fees on resources that could improve hunting, such as walk in programs, easements that would open land lock blm, habitat improvement, ect.

20-Sep-19
I got grilled for making that same point on the Instagram johnmc.

• Sitka Gear