Crusader dad 13-Sep-19
Reggiezpop 13-Sep-19
Dakotajdavis42 13-Sep-19
Tweed 13-Sep-19
Crusader dad 13-Sep-19
Dakotajdavis42 16-Sep-19
Dakotajdavis42 16-Sep-19
13-Sep-19
I’m a new bow hunter to Wisconsin. Just moved here. Is hunting at Richard bong good, or is it normally to packed with hunters for a new hunter to find a good spot?

13-Sep-19

13-Sep-19
There is no street parking anywhere around there. It’s best to register and have someone drop you off nearer your chosen area. Or take a bike. I spend a lot of time at the golf course out there. Lots of deer hangout on the backside of the course because not many people go over there. Lots and lots of bird hunters but that can help you if you’re in the right spots. The further you walk from parking, the better you’ll be.

13-Sep-19

Crusader dad's embedded Photo
Crusader dad's embedded Photo
Yellow circle is my recommended starting area. I’ve seen multiple deer over the years around the red circle.

13-Sep-19
Meet Shane at the turn, and he can give you a ride in his cart! That’s also a spot I’ve thought about trying over the years. Have you ever walked it, Shane? Might need to take a field trip out there before you head south!

13-Sep-19
Thank you everyone for the help!

13-Sep-19
Report back and let us know how it goes. I would assume early season would be great. Once bird season starts the place can get a not crazy.

13-Sep-19
Yes, I’ve walked it plenty. I used to play out there mid day by myself so if it wasn’t busy I’d scout that area when I got to those holes. I don’t think it’s pertinent to share too many details but it’s definitely an area that I personally would hunt if I didn’t have my spot 5 minutes from home. Deer are not bothered by golfers at all and those holes should not have any golfers within an hour of sunset or sunrise. The road you see running NS between bb and 142 is closed to normal vehicle traffic. It’s a good place to take a bike down as access from the main lot. Most of the bird hunters stay south of 142 but there will be plenty that head the other ways as well. Get in early if you go in the mornings and let the other hunters push deer towards you.

16-Sep-19
I was able to get out there and hike around a bit, saw a couple of trails and tracks. Wasn’t able to get in the stand. I will update when I get in the stand. Thank you everyone for the help!

16-Sep-19
I was able to get out there and hike around a bit, saw a couple of trails and tracks. Wasn’t able to get in the stand. I will update when I get in the stand. Thank you everyone for the help!

• Sitka Gear