Drop Tine 15-Sep-19
DoorKnob 15-Sep-19
Jeff in MN 16-Sep-19
TSJ 17-Sep-19
Live2hunt 18-Sep-19
DoorKnob 29-Sep-19
Trapper 30-Sep-19
14-Sep-19
Sorry for the off topic ... but given what happened in KSA and their production capacity is now running at 50% it is certain oil will go up, now in the 50's some say maybe over $100 BBL.

Fill up your stuff.

end of PSA, return to whackin and stackin !

On a happier note I did that already, and then went to the gomer wine fest. 16 freebies !!

14-Sep-19
I thought with fracking that we were running on enough of that domestic oil so we did not need to buy oil from other sources. Anyway, I will be sure to fill up all my jugs. I should of done that today.

14-Sep-19
Probably will but really shouldn’t .

“The Wall Street Journal reported that the government [Saudi] is shutting down half of its oil output after the drone strikes, which amounts to a loss of about five million barrels a day - or roughly 5 percent of the world's daily production of crude oil. “

A whole 5% temporary lost, So ya never let a crisis go to waste, raise it 25 cents a gal..

Even though USA is energy independent and now exports the stuff.

14-Sep-19
In theory, there shouldn't be a big price problem here because of just this if they get back on line soon, they can't supply from reserves forever. But in reality US oil companies do not hesitate to acquire a windfall when they can. It ain't gonna get cheaper any time soon that is for sure.

14-Sep-19
I am on the road,,,, treated myself between locations to a motel and you bet, got to look at the internet,,,,, only in Wis Forum would you see a thread this dumb,,,, I just paid 2.37 cents a gallon to fuel the beast vehicle

You bet, the world is ending, just think when Kamala Harris or Warren is running things how well how you will all be

unbelieveable

14-Sep-19
Today I heard on the radio that oil prices most likely will go up but not right away.

15-Sep-19
I think the thread is appropriate considering how many travel to hunt. Last I heard on the news, expect a $0.25 increase per gallon if they can't get running at full capacity quickly.

15-Sep-19
I have to buy it no matter how expensive it is so I don’t even bother ever looking at the price. When my tank hits half full, I fill it back up. No use getting worked up over something we have no control over.

15-Sep-19
The stock market and oil prices react to perceived problems. That gas wouldn't be here for a long time. Gas prices will go up tomorrow. Probably back down the day after. So maybe you should wait for the price to stabilize before buying, instead of feeding the over reaction.

15-Sep-19
Over reaction and demand is what drives prices much like a holiday weekend.

15-Sep-19
The way I see the markets open back up tomorrow and then this coming week will tell. The situation is in flux. Some evidence shows iran might have sent the presents since much building damage was one the north west sides not the south east as if it actually came from Yemen. Daily drivers have little choice, but if you have capacity and tank storage to fill... can hardly go wrong yesterday. If it doesn't go up so what? You had to buy eventually any way. What does maybe a buck or 2 a gallon on thousands of gallons come out to now a days? what is the risk? I topped up.

16-Sep-19
I filled 5 - 5 gallon gas jugs and 2 - 5 gallon diesel jugs yesterday and added seafoam to all of them. I top off the boat tank and make sure all my jugs are full every fall anyway. So, do it now, or do it a month from now it doesn't make much difference even if prices don't go up.

17-Sep-19
Filled up today 2.30 a gallon, probably go up in the next few days

18-Sep-19
LOL, the bottom dropped out of oil yesterday. It dropped like $4.00. The Saudi's are up and running already.

29-Sep-19
I paid a dime over most recently. Things are not over over there ... how about those rebels capturing a bunch of KSA troops yesterdays news?

30-Sep-19
Filled everything other than the boat today. $2.29. Boat will get filled tonight with premium.

• Sitka Gear