Maryland
Contributors to this thread:
stick n string 21-Sep-19
stick n string 21-Sep-19
The last savage 23-Sep-19
Bogie 24-Sep-19
stick n string 24-Sep-19
21-Sep-19
Anybody do any hunting in Cedarville state forest? I usually hunt green ridge state forest and catoctin mountain but looking to branch out and check iut some new areas. Looking at a bunch of the public near the potomac towards frederick but i like the size of cedarville. Is the deer population decent there? We generally hike deep to hunt, thats not an issue. But it is a hoof to get there from where we are so i just want to be sure its worth the trip to go that far. Thanks in advance for ANY info.

21-Sep-19

23-Sep-19
Hey Justin,small world!! As far as the areas near the Potomac,,super crowded, guys will see you and set up on you knowing your right there. No input as to Cedarville, look up Blair's valley up near clear spring, Frederick watershed is another big area. Lots of big public area out in western md as well.Maryland public is some ,kinda tough bro. You may find a good one,,good luck bro lets grab a beer soon!!!

24-Sep-19
i've harvested a few turkeys there but never deer hunted. seen a few during the spring time.. Friend has some private property that borders Ceaderville and they have some quality deer on it. Hope this helps. Be Safe and God Bless

24-Sep-19
Thanks for the info fellas!

• Sitka Gear