BOHNTR 24-Sep-19
Boris 25-Sep-19
Boris 25-Sep-19
BOHNTR 25-Sep-19
Boris 25-Sep-19
AZ8 25-Sep-19
BOHNTR 29-Sep-19
24-Sep-19
Now that I am retired. I have time to surf the web. I decided to look-up timber mesa archery. Only to find that they have closed in Show Low. This much to my surprise. A couple of years ago, my daughter was a teacher on the rez. See wanted to get back into archery. She asked me for help. You guys on the Arizona site said the best place to go for her was timber mesa. I had called them an spoke to a guy Rich. He was so good and helpful. I told him that I was from Pa. But, my daughter lives there. I looked at their package deals. Choose the 2 that I thought would work well for her. Told her that I spoke with them an when she was ready to go up. She went the next day. Asked for Rich. He told her what we had talked about. She liked the one package an bought it. He set the bow up and within half hour after she was shooting X's. To the point that she was tubing her arrows. They then gave her a new half dozen for free. Rich called me from Az. later that day an told me all about it. Man, you can not get any better then that. What a shame.

24-Sep-19
I don't know where you got your information from, but Timber Mesa Outdoors Archery pro shop in Show Low is very much in business and has NOT CLOSED.

25-Sep-19
I went to the website. In red letters, it said permanently closed. I will check again.

25-Sep-19
Just checked, red box said permanently closed? Unless they reopened an did not fix the web site?????

25-Sep-19
Maybe the AD you're looking at is permanently closed. and NOT the shop. I just spoke to them yesterday and stopped in two weeks ago. Call if you'd like.

https://timbermesaoutdoors.com/contact/

25-Sep-19
No, I was just surprised to see the notice.

25-Sep-19
Website looks alive and functional to me.

29-Sep-19
Was in there yesterday......must have been my imagination. ??. Nope, they are very much in business.

• Sitka Gear