Feedjake 22-Nov-19
Holdout4Nice1 24-Nov-19
Rut Nut 25-Nov-19
Thunderflight 25-Nov-19
Teeton 27-Nov-19
Teeton 15-Dec-19
horsethief51 15-Dec-19
01-Oct-19
Bear season up here is looking real good. Went for a walk to check a few spots out. Bear sign is just great .. I've been seeing great sign all summer long.. Many areas of the woods, bear food is best I've seen. Apples, crab apples, beech nuts ( a favorite of bear and turkey) are all over. Just about every trail cam a has pics of bear.. Last years open day (gun) was not the best weather wise so I think many folks didnt get out. I was out and hunted in snow shoes with I think 16 inches of snow. By 1 pm was was tired out from walking. The snow came a few days earlier and my of put some bear into hibernation earlier. Plus the plane lack of hunters, hell we didn't even sell all our doe tags out yet, wmu 3C... I hunted a game lands in the northeast corner and literally had the whole place to myself. .

01-Oct-19
Looks good here in 2D too, Ed.

01-Oct-19
2 of the guys saw a nice bear on one of the 5C properties..................unfortunately neither one could get a good shot at it.

15-Oct-19
Saw a bear Saturday morning and had one in my yard last night. Lot of corn still standing be me. The Muzz guys should have a good week by me. Ed

22-Oct-19

Yodameister's embedded Photo
Yodameister's embedded Photo
Here’s the bear I saw Saturday morning when I chose to leave the muzzle loader behind. 25 yards.

22-Oct-19
I heard of 2 brothers taking 2 bears on Saturday around Bradford.

22-Oct-19

RC's embedded Photo
RC's embedded Photo
Warren County 225# and 450#

22-Oct-19
I know of 3 bear taken by muzzle loader by my house.

They started cutting corn last week. I'm kinda hopping the rains has them late cutting. There's a swamp just across the road from a nice corn field.. Was going to check it out Sunday to see if there's any/lots of corn poop in it. It seem that, just a day or two after they cut the corn the bear are gone from that area.

23-Oct-19
Nice bears! You up there Roy?

23-Oct-19
Nope at home.

24-Oct-19

Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Pulled some cams I had out since 8.15.19 yesterday, had 4 or maybe 5 different bear on them.. But to my surprise I had 6 really good shooter bucks on them.

24-Oct-19

Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo

24-Oct-19
Ok I added multiple pic to my posts. It let me turn the first pic, but not the others.. Kinda just like my Colorado elk hunt pic I posted, could not turn them.. Should of post each pic in it's own post. :( Ed

31-Oct-19

Boobacker's embedded Photo
First afternoon of muzzleloader. I was in wrong place. Should've been on my porch!
First afternoon of muzzleloader. I was in wrong place. Should've been on my porch!

31-Oct-19

Same place as bear day earlier!
Same place as bear day earlier!

31-Oct-19
That porch,,, well it looks good.

01-Nov-19

Sure is rain, snow or Sunshine
Sure is rain, snow or Sunshine

01-Nov-19
Nice deerstand! ;-)

01-Nov-19
I'll hunt out of that.

01-Nov-19
That top window is my blind window....

02-Nov-19
No Roy u get the Back window . I'm afraid u would shoot my truck cause it's a Ford!

02-Nov-19
I say we have a pa bowsite gathering at Boobacker's place. Who's in?? ??

18-Nov-19
Well got it done. 11.9.19 This was the second bear I saw the second week of the Pa archery bear season. Didn't hunt the first week.

One of the best falls I had for seeing bear. In a little over 2 weeks I've seen 7 bear.

Who heading out for this Saturdays rifle opener?? I'm planning on shooting a few this coming Saturday.. :) Pictures to follow.. Ed

18-Nov-19
I am. Only have a couple hundred yards to walk. Not far from a swamp and close to an escape route. Just have to wait for everyone else to start the drives. This is right in the middle. Not as easy as it sounds tho. LOL.

18-Nov-19

Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Like always pic problems. Won't let me post pic in above post. Heres my bear. Ed

18-Nov-19
That is a nice one. How much did it weigh? Skull Measurement? Looks close. Unless that's trick photography, it looks like a pretty good one. Looks like my Canada bear with the brown muzzle.

20-Nov-19
Good luck Art and all my fellow hunters that get out this coming Saturday bear hunting. Have a wonderfully day. I hope to shoot a couple this coming Saturday,, my friends too!! ;) Ed

20-Nov-19
There was a bear cub in my front yard at lunch time. Did not see mom anywhere.

20-Nov-19
Congrats Ed... Nice bear!! Brad

21-Nov-19
Good luck guys. I’ll be at Camp Freedom in Carbondale helping with a bird hunt for Veterans.

Brad Millard? How you been?! Good to see you back on here- been quite a while! ;-)

22-Nov-19
I'll be out. Actually more like scouting for deer while carrying a rifle but hey you never know.

24-Nov-19
Hi Rut! I am around... just don't post much. I ran into Ed this summer at Elk Mt. He was getting in shape for elk season. I was hiking with friends. I was out your way this weekend bear hunting, Pike County near Pecks Pond.

25-Nov-19
Nice! You see any?

Ed and I talked about doing a hike on Elk Mtn in the summer, but it never came together. Maybe we can set something up this Summer?

25-Nov-19
Hunted Tuscarora State Forest Saturday. We didnt see any bear and only a couple of deer. We also did not hear much shooting either.

27-Nov-19
Hi Brad and thanks. Nice seeing you back on the Pa forum.

15-Dec-19
Art,, I'm terrible I never answered your questions. It was a sow and G-C weighed her in at 240. Didnt do anything with the skull yet. It's in my freezer. She was never tagged and G-C thinks she is older. Yes she has a very big head for a female.

15-Dec-19
I thought as much n the size Ed. Looks like the one I got 5 years or so ago that was a little lighter and it's skull was 17.5 inches.

• Sitka Gear