Bear 08-Oct-19
Bear 08-Oct-19
Bear 08-Oct-19
PushCoArcher 08-Oct-19
Bear 09-Oct-19
02-Oct-19
Anyone out doin the dang thang?

02-Oct-19
I have all day off tomorrow. Plan on taking advantage of the cold front moving in. I'll be in a stand over looking a food plot tomorrow evening. Probably sleep in in the morning usually just blow deer out trying to hunt the mornings this early.

02-Oct-19
Glad tomorrow will finally feel like September. I hope November doesn’t feel like October. Good luck all. I’m thinking my new opening day is November 1.

02-Oct-19
Ive hunted last two evenings, seen deer both days. Their moving right at sundown. You got the right idea waiting on this front. Good luck and let us know what you see. God bless and be safe!

04-Oct-19
Saw 1 doe a fawn and a fork horn buck. They came into the food plot a little before 7:30 and fed right past the blind at 8 yards.

04-Oct-19
Talk about up close amd personal. Thats an exciting sit! You goin out again today? This morning would have been next to perfect.

05-Oct-19
Wasn't able to go yesterday due to family and work commitments. Probably won't be able to make it out till Thursday or Friday.

05-Oct-19
Thats the boat im in. I set tuesday evening and wont have another chance till next weekend with any luck. Hopefully on the back of another cool front. Seen a doe tuesday night, might as well been a 150 buck had me so amped up!

07-Oct-19
Missed a buck Saturday evening thanks to a twig deflecting the arrow over his back and behind him. The arrow wound up behind a tree where I could not have hit without the deflection.

Sunday morning, took a dow. Then the buck from the night before came within 30 yards of my stand 30 minutes later, but laid down where I couldn't shoot him. He got up and walked away. 2 hours after shooting the doe, we started tracking her. It took two hours to find her since she got up and ran. The blood trail was easy to follow, but she went through some of the thickest stuff. Turned out it was a single lung and liver shot due to the angle down from the arrow. My legs are sore from packing her out a half a mile through a lot of rough stuff on the side of a canyon.

07-Oct-19

Colorado Russ @ work's embedded Photo
Deer aren't moving as much on the property I'm hunting this year in Seminole County but still have some targets for this weekend!

07-Oct-19

2 big sows looking about ready to drop more targets!

08-Oct-19
Okcowboy Its amazing how tough these animals are! Way to go on putting something in the freezer

08-Oct-19
Russ at work Shoot them all! Wonder if that uas something to do with your deer herd goin away.

08-Oct-19
Bear, they definitely don't play well together(deer and hogs)! This is the only feeder on the property right now and it's for the hogs - deer are staying away and grazing on the food plots and acorns. The deer are on trail cameras just not consistently. Best of luck to all!

08-Oct-19
Russ at work. Good luck with your hog problem! After looking out this window all morning i decided im going to sneak into the deer woods this evening and see if i cant get anything try this rage broadhead on.

08-Oct-19
Jealous of you guys/gals who have a place close enough to hunt during the week. I'm sure my employer is happy though! Shoot straight Bear and post back on how it went. Trying to get out early enough on Friday to make the 1 1/2 hour drive and get into a stand before the evening throw to reduce the count at least by 1.

08-Oct-19
I will let you know how it goes. You never know what might step out this time of year.

08-Oct-19

PushCoArcher's embedded Photo
PushCoArcher's embedded Photo
The pigs are bad on my place as well this year. Will be out all day Thursday and Friday morning. Plan on shooting the first doe to give me a shot this week.

09-Oct-19
PushCo. Good luck tomorrow let us know how it goes for you. Backstrap and bacon maybe? Be safe

• Sitka Gear