JayD 06-Oct-19
Babysaph 07-Oct-19
03-Oct-19

Babysaph's embedded Photo
Babysaph's embedded Photo

04-Oct-19
No thanks, I'll pass.

04-Oct-19
This is supposed to be from Jackson county. I saw one behind my house worse than this several years ago and called the DNR about it. I swear the DNR guy said It was safe to eat. I told him if I kilt it he could have it and feed it to his family. No kidding.,

04-Oct-19
You are such a worry wart!

04-Oct-19
Lol.

05-Oct-19
Slice them off right above hair level. Rinse throughly, then marinate overnight in refrigerator in a balsamic vinegar marinade. Coat them in Panko bread crumbs then deep fry in 350 degree peanut oil until medium brown. Tastes just like deer tumors

05-Oct-19
Lol . Sounds like something you would fix up for ur mother in law

05-Oct-19
Had trail cam pics of one like that on our farm a few years ago. DNR told me to shoot it. Never seen it again. Cutaneous fibromas, is what they called it. They were real bad around it’s mouth. Harmless to humans they said. I’ll pass!

06-Oct-19
Fix up for the mother-in-law - what if she has enough already?

06-Oct-19
Lol I guarantee she doesn't have any like that.

06-Oct-19
Have you seen my mother-in-law? LOL just kidding she is a very sweet lady but the humor here. This could be a Larry the cable guy routine with the moles or warts or whatever!

06-Oct-19

07-Oct-19
It could be. Fix up the deer meat and slice the fibroma's and use them as mushrooms. She will never know.

• Sitka Gear