California
Contributors to this thread:
GoldenStateArcher 03-Nov-19
SDHNTR(home) 15-Nov-19
03-Nov-19

GoldenStateArcher's embedded Photo
GoldenStateArcher's embedded Photo
Hey Guys,

I just bought some Swhacker 100 grain mechanical broad heads (207 green). I had been using the Grim Reaper Micro Hades, but got tired of how much differently they flew from my practice heads. With all the hype about Swhacker flying identical to practice heads, I took the bait and bought them in preparation for my Axis hunt. So far I have just used the practice heads on my target, but I noticed that the broadhead is not flush with my arrow (Full Metal Jacket 11.3 GPI 340). Is this ok?? I'm shooting very tight bullseye groups with my field points, but the Swhacker practice head is hitting quite a bit left and definitely not performing as i had expected or hoped for. Please let me know if the base of where the broadhead screws in not being flush with the arrow itself is an issue or not. Many thanks for all your help!

15-Nov-19
The biggest issue here is you need to tune your bow. If a mechanical head is impacting apart from field tips, you got issues way bigger than what you circled. Which isn’t an issue, imo.

• Sitka Gear