Sarge 09-Nov-19
Jon Stewart 10-Nov-19
Roger Norris 11-Nov-19
ground hunter 11-Nov-19
JL 11-Nov-19
swampwalker 14-Nov-19
BIG BEAR 15-Nov-19
09-Nov-19
This is a picture of my Dad from two years ago with the deer he harvested at the age of 90 years young. He gave me the basics and taught me a lot about this great sport of archery and deer hunting. Tomorrow he is being transferred from Munson Hospital in Traverse City to Munson Hospice House, probably his final journey. Next time you pull back your bow and let an arrow fly think about him, he would like that. It's time to make room for one more bowhunter around the campfire up there in the happy hunting grounds, another of the group is coming home, add another log and let the stories flow.....Love you Dad!!!!!

09-Nov-19

Sarge's embedded Photo
Sarge's embedded Photo
Here is my Dad......

10-Nov-19
My heart aches for you Sarge. I buried my wife of 48 years 7 months ago. The pain lingers. I will say a prayer for your dad this morning at church.

11-Nov-19
Your Dad obviously did a great job.....

11-Nov-19
I will say a prayer, what a wonderful fellow and your lucky to have him. Jon I know it is not easy............... I lost all of my family, I am the only one left, been solo with that for many years.......... God has a plan, and he is there to comfort and heal

11-Nov-19
Wow! He sounds like an amazing guy to learn from. I hope I make it to 90 and still hunt and fish.

14-Nov-19
My prayers for you too Thomas.

15-Nov-19
Thoughts and prayers.... and thankfulness...... For a good long life.

• Sitka Gear