Mike the Carpenter 09-Jan-20
Woods Walker 09-Jan-20
Mike the Carpenter 10-Jan-20
Mike the Carpenter 27-Feb-20
itshot 27-Feb-20
HA/KS 28-Feb-20
Mike the Carpenter 14-Apr-20
15-Nov-19
Seeing as we just passed 28,000 on the DOW and 3,120 on the S&P, does anyone have any doubts we will be over 30,000 and 3,500 by the end of 2020?

How long can this denial of how bad the economy is doing go on? Do people actually believe everything fed to them by the TV? I know those questions don’t need to be answered, but there is a huge segment of our population that needs to come to grips of what the feeling of being a winner is actually like. Maybe that’s the problem, that part of society has never been allowed to know the feeling and they just don’t know how to react.

That’s all for now, carry on.

15-Nov-19
The money people obviously think impeachment is dead and Trump will be re-elected.

16-Nov-19
What Henry said...

09-Jan-20
Knock, knock...

09-Jan-20
If things go like I think (and pray) they will on election eve, then this time I will stay up all night just to watch the lefties eat themselves alive! Can you imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth they'll be this time??? It'll make 2016 look like a sniffle!

10-Jan-20
Heck Lou, wait till they realize this is a leap year and he is the president for an extra day. I too will be sitting back the day after the election enjoying the show. No matter who wins, it is going to make for some good entertainment.

27-Feb-20
What goes up, must come down. I have no fear that we will once again be back at record highs. Just use this as a buying opportunity.

27-Feb-20
remember, any downturn is trumps fault...epidemic and all

just as the recession under bushy-boy was all his baby...9/11 never happened, sub prime loans saved the day

move along, nothing to see hear

28-Feb-20
My wife bought stock yesterday for her IRA

14-Apr-20
On the rollercoaster of ups and downs again. It sure has been an interesting ride.

• Sitka Gear