FoodPlots4ever 26-Dec-19
BoneHead 29-Dec-19
BoneHead 29-Dec-19
BoneHead 29-Dec-19
FoodPlots4ever 29-Dec-19
BoneHead 30-Dec-19
FoodPlots4ever 30-Dec-19
19-Nov-19
If you have any fallow or clean fields and want to draw deer in, I will plant for you a good plot next year. There’s a lot that goes into doing a plot, but I will walk you through it and do it for you. I don’t want any money. I enjoy doing them and will help a hunter out. It starts in April, so let me know now if your interested. I don’t want to hunt your property either. I’m just volunteering . Food plots arent big in the East, but if you go to the mid west, 9/10 hunters know about them.

21-Nov-19
I’m shocked how I don’t get any responses. It could possibly be because most of us are hunting public land or might own land and don’t have a location to implement a plot. Food plots are legal in case anyone was wondering . If you don’t think they draw deer in, you are totally wrong . A deers life revolves around food, sex and security.

22-Dec-19
Hey there, where are you located. I have a 15 acre field backed by lots of land. Would love to start some plots.

26-Dec-19
I’m located in Westerly. What’s currently in the field now and how many acres do you own total that’s surrounded this field? Is the field on a hill or flat and does it drain well?

29-Dec-19
Field is all bank run gravel under 16” of top soil, drains very well. I own 90 acres surrounding it. Close to it is large nature preserve and hundreds of races that don’t allow any legal hunting. But always poachers. Field has been hayed for the past 20-30 years. Sun all day.

29-Dec-19
Mostly flat but a slope on the rear portion. We are currently building a house on the corner of the field.

29-Dec-19
Mostly flat but a slope on the rear portion. We are currently building a house on the corner of the field.

29-Dec-19
With a field that big, there are so many questions I could ask and there are so many options. It’s been hayed so if we do food plots, you obviously realize the haying gets eliminated on the acres we use? How many acres would you want to do food plots with? Once we put the plots in, it’s best to put some screening around the plots. We can start with an annual like Egyptian Wheat which will get 6ft tall in one year then the following year put in a perennial like Cave n Rock switchgrass. Putting in cover/screening will make a huge difference around these plots and it also will help with the entry and exit to your stand. I’d like to take a ride by and look at it and meet up with you. While I’m there , I’d take a soil sample to check out the PH of the field. Getting the PH right is the first thing to do with a plot. Many people skip it and it’s the worst thing you can do. I’ve planted everything possible such as Cereal Rye, soybeans, clovers, chicory, alfalfa, buckwheat, Iron clay Cowpeas, groundhog forage radish, turnips, winter wheat and oats. The plot I’ve never planted is corn cuz I don’t have a corn planter. Deer are attracted to the Soybeans more than anything else. You need to plant at least 2/3 acres of beans at a time depending on deer numbers or else they won’t grow cuz the deer will wipe em out. They absolutely hammer soybeans. Let me know if u want to meet up and I’ll take a look at your field. It’s obviously up to you as far as what you want to plant, but I can give you my suggestions.

30-Dec-19
That sounds great! I am in Connecticut. If we can possibly chat over the phone. Thank you very much for your time let me know if that something that works for you. Thanks again! I 100% want to get a few plots in. And would like to do a couple acres of them.

30-Dec-19
We can definitely talk over the phone. I sent you a private message with my phone number. Send me yours or just give me a text/call. Sounds good.

• Sitka Gear