BOWJO 26-Dec-19
Dale Hajas 04-Jan-20
hawkeye in PA 04-Jan-20
Metikki 04-Jan-20
Rut Nut 13-Jan-20
Metikki 14-Jan-20
Rut Nut 14-Jan-20
28-Nov-19
Been very busy this fall didn't get a ton of time bow hunting here in Pa. Pretty much only the week of deer, bear archery season. Outside of Pa (say 500 / 600 miles from scranton area) what opportunities area there. I'm thinking DIY, dont have be deer, but that don't leave much, so deer is definitely ok.. I also would prefer to hunt out of my motorhome. Figure leave on a friday night, be home on say Sunday 9 days later. Only off work 5 days. Anyone know of any hunt that can be done?? Just seeing if theres anything out there.

Thanks Ed

29-Nov-19
Maybe wild hog? Tennessee or S.C.?

29-Nov-19
Im looking at a camp/hunt/fish scenario for second season. Theres a 7000 acre area that permits camping anywhere on that tract with campfires, fishing and hunting will still be in. Whether grouse, squirrel or deer. Theres like 8 wild trout designated streams and some warm water fishing is available. Im planning on 3 days 2 nights for starters. Im ordering a Snowtrekker Alpine tent w/ stove for comfort. The 10x10 Alpine can handle 3 humanoids. Lots of snowtrekker vids on youtube, check them out.

29-Nov-19
January Sika

03-Dec-19
Thanks everyone, I'll see what comes of it. Just would like to do some kind of hunt. Ed

24-Dec-19
Doesn't your archery hunt run through Jan. 20th? Are you not interested in a Pennsy. hunt? I am thinking along the same lines.

24-Dec-19
Hi Arrowsmith, yes I'm very interested in our Pa late season. But was thinking of lining up kinda, a hunt more like a trip. Didn't get a ton of hunting time. Pretty much only the second week of the Pa archery deer bear season. I'll be out in our late season, as I have a doe tag.

25-Dec-19
Hey Tee, did you get a 5C tag this year?

25-Dec-19
Hi Joe, no I don't. With me elk hunting at the time of the UBP hunt I didn't get one.

26-Dec-19
Get one every year from now on. Our late season deer drives are a blast! Ask Perry

04-Jan-20

Dale Hajas's embedded Photo
Hoping my Snowtrekker Alpine arrives by 1/24 for a squirrel hunt at Quemahoning Res. If not then a Spring turkey hunt/camp at the “Q” or a trip Quebec Run in Fayette. Fishing, fine dining, and enjoyable corruptions may be involved at either venue as well:)

04-Jan-20
Looks good Dale, best of luck. watch the camp fires:)

04-Jan-20
ROFLMAO!

13-Jan-20
They ARE Ed! ;-)

That looks like a nice set-up, Dale! You planning on using a Polk Sled to pack in on the snow?

14-Jan-20
No. another human:) my son. Canvas tent weighs in at #20, stove less.

14-Jan-20
LOL! So you got a pack "mule"! ;-)

• Sitka Gear