Trophyhill 30-Nov-19
ground hunter 01-Dec-19
copperman 01-Dec-19
Jon Stewart 02-Dec-19
happygolucky 02-Dec-19
ground hunter 03-Dec-19
happygolucky 04-Dec-19
30-Nov-19
Anyone hunting today? Or does hunting shut down on this game day every year?

01-Dec-19
no shoveling and plowing out,,,,,,,,,,,, if we get a serious cold spell now we are in trouble with the herd,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,29 inches and its December 1st,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, next week I know guys that are wondering if they should start dropping tops,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I said, why its just a dinner bell for the predators

01-Dec-19
what game? Helped the Mrs's decorate the house for Christmas. No sporting event would ever keep me out of the woods, however happy wife happy life would. PS not a big fan of gun season anyways

02-Dec-19
Best team money can buy.

02-Dec-19
Harbaugh and the team are so overrated! The Big 10 outside of Ohio State can never compete with the big dogs anyway. OSU is going to crush UW again in the Big 10 championship.

My son and I headed to the UP early Friday morning and hunted Friday seeing only does and fawns. We then heard the weather forecast for Sat and Sun and I took him back to UW in Madison early Sat morning and am so thankful I did. What a brutal start to winter up there.

03-Dec-19
UW will win,,, happy have some faith

04-Dec-19
I'm a big UW fan seeing my daughter is a UW grad and my son goes there. But, I am also a realist. OSU is in a different league than UW and the rest of the B10 for that matter. Upsets do happen, but I'm not seeing it.

• Sitka Gear