BrianC 18-Dec-19
Whocares 19-Dec-19
rodb 19-Dec-19
WHOCARES 19-Dec-19
rodb 20-Dec-19
Whocares 21-Dec-19
rodb 22-Dec-19
01-Dec-19
How many are ready to enjoy muzzle loader season? I didn't fill my tag so will go out and play in the snow now. The snowstorm took care of yesterday but this evening may be good.

01-Dec-19
I may bow hunt some more, I’m not going to muzzle load , my son may go out , no problem to get a deer shot here right now and it’s nice weather right now.

01-Dec-19
Yup, headed out tomorrow - plowed snow all day today with my ATV. Ha, kind of like trying to empty a lake with a spoon. My arms and shoulders are screaming right now.

16-Dec-19
Well, that ended that muzzleloader season. Plenty tracks every night but never saw a deer. May bowhunt now if the weather is half way decent. Or just catch walleyes on Red.

17-Dec-19
We have been catching them on lotw, less people this year, they are all on red. I like it that way.

17-Dec-19
Antlers already dropping on bucks north of Grand Rapids.

18-Dec-19
I managed to find a big doe with my muzzle loader that wanted to spend the winter in my freezer. It's been a long deer season for me and I'm happy it's done. I have also heard from a friend that a big buck on his property (Squaw Lake area) just dropped one of his antlers. This early snow has the deer stressed a bit no doubt.

19-Dec-19
Way to go Brian. I never saw a deer to shoot. Lots of fresh tracks each night but never in the daylight. With the mild weather coming now I'm going to be out with my bow. My side of the road bucks only, across the road does legal. I'll shoot a doe if I have the chance as I want to make some sausage etc with some recipes I have. Have an elk in the freezer so I won't starve! By the way, spent almost 2 hours at your Dad's shop last night sharing stories.

19-Dec-19
Yah, I got to get over there myself one of these days. I have seen Gary in over 30 years. Any of you guys wouldn't happen to be shooting at the Grand Rapids archery club would you?

19-Dec-19
I do Rod. Shoot all winter. Just started again yesterday and shot today. You a member?

20-Dec-19
Many, many, many years ago. I was the president of the Itasca bowhunters back around 1981. Moved to the cities back then and now I'm retired and living north of Grand Rapids. I've been kicking around shooting some winter league again.

21-Dec-19
Lot of fun. Meeting at the Club 6:30, Jan 9. Can pay your dues and get on a team. Always openings. Or just shoot whenever. Can't hide out up there on the Scenic all winter!

22-Dec-19
Thanks for the meeting time and date. "Can't hide out up there on the Scenic all winter!" Oh yes I can!

• Sitka Gear