Too Short 12-Dec-19
swampokie 25-Dec-19
LINK 31-Jan-20
Hutch 16-Feb-20
swampokie 17-Feb-20
Hutch 18-Feb-20
Hutch 18-Feb-20
01-Dec-19
I need to reach some of the members of the Oklahoma Traditional Bow Hunters. I came down there once as guest speaker of your annual get together and met some great people. I am planning on bow hunting for Whitetails in Oklahoma and have to admit I don't know diddly squat about the "Where?" part of Oklahoma. I'm not out to slither in to private spots, but really need some info about the state and Whitetails. My email is [email protected] Paul Brunner "Too Short"

01-Dec-19
Welcome to Oklahoma! We have a lot of bow hunting opportunity that is very high quality on public lands all across the state. There are a few of my favorite options I’ll recommend you check into. The first one is Lake Arcadia in Edmond. They control it through permits that cost $75 per hunter for a Thursday through Sunday hunt and you can pick from 25 zones which are assigned as a hunting lease for that weekend and you have it exclusively. You can find it online at the edmond city website or googling it. If you want free access then check out the quality management area at Kiamichi Park at Hugo Lake. If your plans are longer term then apply for the McAlester controlled hunt drawing for next year. It’s a traditional hunt only with special rules and regulations that make it a unique experience that you’ll need to experience at least once. Getting a bird dog and a shotgun and taking long walks is sure to turn up some information nobody else knows about. Good luck, and Happy Hunting.

02-Dec-19
Welcome Paul! I’ve watched your videos as a kid. Feel free to PM me I’ve hunted all over the state

09-Dec-19
Paul, I also would be happy to help to in any way I can. PM me if you want and we can discuss your situation and preferred areas of interest.

12-Dec-19
Thanks for your help so far, guys. Any more would be deeply appreciated! I'm really looking to hunt on private land. I've had too many tree stands stolen on public land and it's a real kick in the "hydraulics" when you find that some bozo has hung his stand in the tree right beside yours! I'm 76 and in top shape, but I reckon I only have 8-10 years left of being able to sit in tree stands. I just want to hunt in peace and quiet. I really want to lease a place for the rest of my hunting life.

25-Dec-19
U mite contact hancock mutual timber company min se Oklahoma (Pushmataha co). The property currently enrolled in public land access is being given to the highest bidder on request every week now it seems. Quality acreage!! If u offer a decent price it can be all yours.

31-Jan-20
The eastern part of the state is full of huge whitetails. ;)

16-Feb-20
There are no deer in S.E. Oklahoma.....all the texicans have bought them ;)

Hutch

17-Feb-20
Hell they even paid for the gov to put a perty new texas star on our very modern and inclusive state symbol! Texans that is

18-Feb-20
heard theyre even gonna change our state song... TEXAhoma!!! where the deer are cheep and the locals just sit and let us take thier stuuuuuuuf.... I see more texas tags on the road round here than i do okie tags, its a sad sad thing it is

Hutch

18-Feb-20
sorry, didnt mean to highjack... Anyhow, Hey Paul, your more than welcome to sit in a stand down here at my pop's place.

There! back on topic...

Hutch

• Sitka Gear