steve 30-Dec-19
Notme 01-Jan-20
Will 02-Jan-20
steve 02-Jan-20
SixLomaz 05-Jan-20
nehunter 06-Jan-20
SmoothieJonez 06-Jan-20
28-Dec-19
Why can’t we down load videos like Facebook or some other sites? This utube stuff is a pain and I am too old to learn . Steve

30-Dec-19
Steve, If you mean your own videos, and you dont want to learn to put em on YouTube... I have no help.

But if you have a YouTube vid you want to put on here, just "right click" over the video and in the list that pops up, select "copy embed code". Then come back here to your post, and just paste it in... then you will see the video right in your post.

30-Dec-19
I have my own on my phone if I go to some bow sites on say face book I just load them from my phone easy for even me .lol

01-Jan-20
GAZOOKS, EGADS AND GASP I SAY!!!!!. there are other sites??..

02-Jan-20
Gotcha Steve. Hopefully Pat will chime in on that one. I'm guessing you cant post your own v say a link to youtube, because of the data storage that Pat would have to deal with. Video's take up a lot of space, so it would probably be rough on his end cost wise.

Have Silverado set you up a youtube page, save your video's there, then you can do the thing I noted to get it on here...

02-Jan-20
Thanks Will , I video all my hunts now and have some cool ones , Steve

05-Jan-20
I eat all the popcorn ... still waiting ... and waiting ... season almost ended

06-Jan-20

nehunter's Link
I've always been able to load them here.

https://www.bowsite.com/bowhuntingtv/UPLOAD/YTUpload.cfm

06-Jan-20
That would take up a lot of memory/data for this site if everyone started uploading videos, in my opinion.

If you upload video to YouTube, share, copy embedded link to here, you get same result.

• Sitka Gear