Wild Bill 02-Jan-20
Notme 02-Jan-20
SixLomaz 02-Jan-20
Bigbuckbob 02-Jan-20
Garbanzo 03-Jan-20
soapdish 03-Jan-20
Bigbuckbob 03-Jan-20
02-Jan-20
Deer season is done for the majority of us, what are your plans? I'll probably take the .223 for dogs a few times, maybe even chase a squirrel or two. Scouting and shed hunting. Heading out today to pull a couple hang-ons and start trimming some limbs in the good spots. After 3 1/2 months of chasing deer, I'm depressed it's over, lol.

02-Jan-20
Gym, running, hiking, shooting bow and honey do this list full time. Snowplowing when it snows. Scouting here and there. Full time work doesnt start again until end of march.

02-Jan-20
I attempted looking for sheds in a swamp today..jumping clump to clump I lost my balance, grabbed a dead sapling..now I have a wet ass and muddy legs...I hate deer today!!!..

02-Jan-20
Family, work, working out, flytying and fishing, shed hunting, and generally enjoying life.

02-Jan-20

Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
Shawn's embedded Photo
Back to the tanks!!

02-Jan-20
Back to planning my daughter's wedding, spinning class, and hiking.

02-Jan-20
Fairfield local doctor practice has on opportunity for Babysitting and / or 101 Breast Feeding (men are accepted as monitors - no touch just look) classes. Sounds like fun?

02-Jan-20
Bob, You spin wool, like Ghandi?

02-Jan-20
Six, can I bring a bowl of Cheerios to class..lol

02-Jan-20
Talk about BBB hanging on a thread for a 16 year buck. Spinning wool is the mother of all patience teachers. No wonder he can stalk deer.

02-Jan-20
I've spun a few yarns in my time, but none of them from wool.

03-Jan-20
Congrats on the upcoming wedding Bob.. Went through that a little over a year ago. As for me, time to get in shape for Baseball Season, need to start doing squats for when I am behind the plate.

03-Jan-20
I figured I'd look up Charles Sheen and hang out lol

03-Jan-20
Garbanzo, behind the plate!!! Ouch!! How many broken fingers over the years? The older I get the farther away the ground becomes :)

• Sitka Gear