Shawlerbrook 05-Jan-20
STM 07-Jan-20
woodsman 07-Jan-20
Teeton 08-Jan-20
G-MAN 09-Jan-20
Arrownocker82 12-Jan-20
Denali 07-Feb-20
04-Jan-20
Please keep my friend Charlie and his family in your prayers. Charlie took his own life on New Year's Eve for reasons unknown. He was an energetic, financially stable, physically fit young man of 35. He was not married nor had any children, but he was devoted to his parents, siblings, and nephews. He did not exhibit any red flags of suicide or depression, he hid his dark demons well from everyone around him. I have known him for nearly 7 years and I worked closely with him for the last 2. We had countless hours of conversation and never once did I sense anything was off. He loved to hunt and fish, and was NYB's Region 2 Representative. Please send an arrow down range for Charlie and pray that he is at rest, and pray for his family who is suffering from this tragedy.

05-Jan-20
Prayers sent ! Unfortunately this seems to be happening at an alarming rate.

07-Jan-20
Thoughts and prayers for everyone. Stephen.

07-Jan-20
I really hate hearing these kinds of things. May god bring pease and healing to his family and friends during this difficult time.

08-Jan-20
This is very very sad to read. Prayers to his family. Ed

09-Jan-20
I knew Charlie from NYB, such a nice guy. Over the last week I've been thinking about his passing and what troubled him to do this... The mental pain he suffered has now been passed on to his loving family. Depression comes and goes during life, but for Charlie, it came and never let go. It's an unseen killer. With sadness , G-MAN.

12-Jan-20
PSALMS 34:18-19 18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. 19 The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;

07-Feb-20
Amen Arrownocker82

• Sitka Gear