RMH 06-Jan-20
horsethief51 21-Jan-20
horsethief51 22-Jan-20
BSKED (mobile) 26-Jan-20
horsethief51 07-Feb-20
Rut Nut 11-Feb-20
Rut Nut 24-Feb-20
06-Jan-20
I’m thinking about going this year, been a couple since I was there. Is there a live auction? Just curious, didn't see anything on the agenda. This is NOT a grip or a complaint. I know how hard the committee works to put this event on and appreciate their efforts. Thanks Ryan

21-Jan-20
You missed a good one last year Ryan. It was one of the biggest ones we have had in years. The only ones that were not there were you and the Uschak brothers. LOL. I think Gonzo and Foust were even there. Although we have not been having the live auction, the write in auction items have been wearing out the pencils. A couple big items may be auctioned live. I believe that the Waldron family might be donating back some of the items that Muldoon bought years ago (like a one of a kind or anniversary knife). The venue and the food were great last year.

If I am not in recovery from a medical procedure mode we will be there.

22-Jan-20
Date is a little earlier this year: February 22.

26-Jan-20
Unfortunately I’ll be out of town that weekend, so it will be the first time in many years that I’ll miss it. The Ron Henry bear squares will be there. Have your money ready.

07-Feb-20

horsethief51 's Link
Here is the link.

11-Feb-20
Fortunately, It did not interfere with my daughter's swim schedule this year, so I'll be able to make it. Just registered. If anybody is looking for the link on the UBP page...…………………...look up at the top border! ;-)

24-Feb-20
A BIG THANKS to the committee and all those who had a hand in putting on the banquet this year. The venue was great, food was OUTSTANDING and the silent auction, raffles and games were fun as always!

It was nice to see the PGC Executive Director there, and his keynote speech was spot on- did a great job with that! Also, the articulate young lady from the Governor's Youth Advisory Council who won the first Wes Waldron Memorial Scholarship was a highlight. Was also good to see Harold Daub there, who was instrumental in getting the Sunday Hunting legislation passed.

All in all, a great night!

• Sitka Gear