AZBUGLER 13-Jan-20
trperk 14-Jan-20
AZBUGLER 16-Jan-20
creed 17-Jan-20
trperk 17-Jan-20
creed 17-Jan-20
AZBUGLER 19-Jan-20
08-Jan-20
Hi-I'm seemingly in no mans land here. Hunted your great state 14 years ago in 5BS. (drew hunt on first app!) I've been wanting to come back and hunt a trophy unit but it seems to keep getting further out of reach. As I'm 55, age is working against me too. I'm 5 years out and not sure I want to wait. I subscribe to goHunt and my draw odds are 100% this year in several units, I'm thinking 5BS, 5BN or 8. I'd like to here your guy's thoughts. Thanks

09-Jan-20
I'm not sure your 5 points are going to get you in a unit you want unless you draw in the random which is slim odds at best. I think you are a good 3-5 years away from the units you listed.

09-Jan-20
I have 12 points

09-Jan-20
Sorry Tony, I guess I need to pay closer attention! Of those 3, 5BS would be my first choice. 8 was good before they doubled the tags. Too many people for my liking, but all that is relative. Could be great for someone used to hunting an OTC unit in CO for example.

09-Jan-20
Pm

13-Jan-20
Great dates for 5b north this year! That being said, expect there to be more applicants applying for that unit due to the later dates and no firearms hunt before it. I, too, would shy away from unit 8 in the early season.

14-Jan-20
AZBUGLER- I didn't realize the later dates for 5 this year. I assuming the elk will be in the midst of the rut then? Also, you'd recommend 5b north over south.

16-Jan-20
Well 5b north doesn’t have a rifle hunt the week before and 5b south does. I’d definitely look at that choice. The season dates are perfect!

17-Jan-20
5BS and 8 are my first 2 choices. Lots of people in either unit. 5BN has some big bulls. My buddy killed a 406 bull there last year.

17-Jan-20
AZBUGLER- I don't think 5B has early rifle in S or N this year?

17-Jan-20
Muzzy hunt in 5BS before the archery hunt

19-Jan-20
Yes, Muzzy. Sorry

• Sitka Gear